Green Goblin - The Wii/PS2-MUA2 Conversion 1.2
You know who it is... It's Green ****ches!
No screenshots now. Check my mod workbench why.Features
- 1 MUA2 converted Wii model - Modern Green Goblin
- 3 Unique reskinned and remodeled models - Classic Green Goblin, Classic Hobgoblin and Classic Jack O'Lantern! Including the flaming head effect!
- Unique weapon models, like the iconic Goblin PUMPKIN BOMBS and a glider for both Green Goblin models, Hobgoblin's glider and Jack O'Lantern's "glider" aka DISC! FLY AWAY!
- 1 unique boost added to his arsenal called Hallucination, including a Hallucination model!
- 4 Attack powers, MUA2 attack powers!
- 1 MUA2 TOGGLE BOOST, Goblin Flame!
- 2 MUA2 passives converted to costume passives for Classic Goblin & Hobgoblin
- MUA2 iconset plus an unique icon for the Hallucination boost!
- MUA2 sounds assigned to several of the powers, including the voices!
Make sure you pick up X_Voice when it's released. It'll include Green Goblin's callout and menu sounds!Installation Instructions
Unpack in your Marvel - Ultimate Alliance folder. Use the herostat provided in the rar to add Goblin to the roster. Oh and make sure you have the latest Official Characters Pack installed first.
The file should be Virus Free. If you're unsure about it, download it, scan it with your own anti-virus programs. Note: IGB files are harmless. My anti-virus (norton 360) specified it as a unsafe, but that may be due to not having the Alchemy Artistpack installed on my OS.
DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! PASSWORD PROTECTED
< version 1DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! PASSWORD PROTECTED
< version 1.1 UpdateDOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE! PASSWORD PROTECTED
< version 1.2 Update only.
Future Update's Features and Known Bugs
- Fixed X-Treme (He doesn't juggle with his pumpkin bombs);
- Fixed a typo in the herostat code;
- Added a new power: HEP Bomb (High Explosive Pumpkin Bomb);
- Changed the animation for the hallucination power;
- Removed the Surfer's board effects from the Heavy attack;
- Version 1.1
Applied BGR DXT1 textures instead of BMP's. Changes filesize and usage of memory.
Applied internal numbers to each model in the pack, from 01 to 04 and the hallucination model (09).
Lowered resolution for the hand textures.
Removed unnecessary skinsegments.
Everyone who helped me. Too tired to name everyone now, people who realize: hey, I helped him! are thanked now. Thanks.
Also, YOU, for downloading the mod if you do. I hope you enjoy it.
Feedback is always welcome.
No complete melee moves. It's something MUA2 has, and Goblin's animations doesn't have the animations for it.
Sounds need to be added. I rushed to upload the mod because of my pc problems.