What is everyone's favorite team to play as?

Started by BliZZ, March 20, 2007, 04:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Union Jack would be pretty fun to have in MUA for a possible Invaders team. Possibly Toro as well.

I was trying to think of a skin I could just shrink down to get a toro mod, but with Human Torch on the team I think it would just be repetitive. I just want a Whizzer or Thin-man skin to slap on Quicksilver or Mr. Fantastic.

My team is: Deadpool, Nightcrawler, Spider-man and Iron-man. They are so awesome!!!

I love (without mods) Thor, Deadpool, Wolverine,and Elektra. They rule!

Mines Doc. Strange, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and Ice Man

Of course. Throwing enemies off with TK is so addictive... and then opposing elements. Freezing the guy while burning him up.

The Avengers are the BEST team- Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkye and Thor followed by the FF.

If I'm not using those two teams, I'm using; Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Storm and Ms Marvel or Venom

My new favorite team to play as: Deadpool, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Hulk --->They are the new awesome ones :D :D

Mine is: Invisible Woman, Dovtor Strange, Silver Surfer & Human Torch

:iwoman: :strange: :silvers: :humant:

On PS2 my favorite team always has:

:warbird: 

for the others I usually flip around with:

:strange:  :iwoman:   :iceman:   :humant:   :storm:

I sometimes add a little of electra too, if I just want to beat the enemies up.  I like wolverine in XML2, but somehow I lost interest in him in MUA...
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Now I most of the time use Dr. Doom, Magneto, Deadpool, and Hawkeye, all on PC. Other times : Venom, Hulk, Moon Knight, and Colossus. If not for marvelmods.com i don't know what I would do...  :doom: :magneto: :deadpool:  :hawkeye:

I am in need of some choosing advide :P.

I'm doing a second game run (1st one on psp, so no mods but with extra chars that are psp only), and i've got this setup;

Human Torch, Ghost Rider, Thor, xxxx.

I can't decide who to put on the 4th spot; I know i want a ranger, and atm it's taken by Storm. Since i already finished the game (on pc) with Storm i want someone else to fill the spot. Silversurfer is also out, used him a lot too in my 1st game.

I was thinking of:
Spiderman (not a fan, but he is praised a lot)
Iceman
Dr Strange
or take a melee and grab deadpool, he's supposed to add some humor to a lot of dialogues.

Suggestions or maybe someone else i should try out?

ps. oh and if this is not the right thread, i appologize, it seemed like a good spot for asking :), with all the favourite quartets of everyone.

If you ask me, try out every character and choose the one, who really fits you (Sorry, if my English is bad).

Went for iceman after a coop with my brother on pc. His freezing is really handy, in any team.