Re: Dream team for X-men legends 2?

Started by Phoenix92, November 10, 2010, 11:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Who would be your dream team in X-men legends 2?

Look forward to hearing peoples posts :D

Phoenix 92 :phoenix:
I am fire and life incarnate

My Dream Team: Jean Grey( i never take her out)  :phoenix:, Magma  :magma:, Ms. Marvel  :warbird: and Invisible Woman  :iwoman:

my dream team without mods: Magneto, Nightcrawler, Deadpool and Storm
with mods: Multiple Man, Quicksilver, Nightcrawler and Deadpool (me and my bro would usually have  a teleport race with them)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

My unmodded team:  Colossus, Iceman, Sunfire and Storm with occasional substitutions using Cyclops and Magneto
My DREAM team:  Hercules, Vision, Moondragon and (it's tough to pick this last spot) Angel
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Without mods. Jean, Cyke, Wolvie, and Storm (they cover one of each damage like physical, energy, fire, elemental, and mental. Plus they are the most iconic X-men)
Another team with Cyke replaced by Magneto.

With mods. Jean, Wanda, Polaris, Storm (the most powerful women in the world. Lorna controls metal, Storm controls weather and the elements, Wanda controls reality and magic, and Jean controls everything on the physical and psychic planes)