Deadpool movie!

Started by Quentin Hex, May 07, 2009, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think Reynolds is gonna be awesome as DP! Just watch Blade Trinity! He was as annoying and crazy as DP can be, as Hannibal King! With all those stupid jokes that made everyone nuts and wanting to kick his butt!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

I can just hope, that this will be a "normal" Deadpool. (Classic Deadpool that is.)

I dunno.  I don't want a carbon-copy of comic Deadpool.  It needs to be faithful to it, but I don't mind if they change him a little bit.

They will need a really good writer. Someone who manages to make his breaking-the-fouth-wall work in movies, cause otherwise it will end up really cheesy.

Don't let it be the guy who wrote the Dragonball Evolution movie. He would get killed for even trying to write the script XD (ye dragonball fan :P )

Quote from: BLaw on May 10, 2009, 01:17PM
Don't let it be the guy who wrote the Dragonball Evolution movie. He would get killed for even trying to write the script XD (ye dragonball fan :P )

Oh yeah! That movie is ridiculous! Just imagine a "Japanese" alien pictured like the average American teen, having erotic day dreams during class! That's completely ridiculous not to say offensive to the original story! And let's not even say Chow as Kame... Poor Master Kame...
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: Teancum on May 10, 2009, 06:40AM
Your opinion is fail.

Ryan Reynolds didn't play Deadpool, he played Wade Wilson before he got the healing factor/went insane.  Pre-Deadpool he surely wasn't as insane/off color.  And he did so beautifully.
Pfft.
What do you mean "beautifully"? He had two subpar lines, which he read with no pizazz whatsoever, and then swung a couple swords around like a cheerleader with a baton....
SOMEONE CALL THE OSCAR COMITTEE!

He didn't play Wade Wilson.
He played VanWilder, just like he does in every movie he's in.
Dude can't act his way out of a paper bag.

The only comic book character he should ever be allowed to play is Multiple Man; and only because they began modeling the character after him.

It thought he was great.  He was subtlety cynical like I always pictured "Wade" being before he became "Deadpool".  Now, that being said if they don't amp up the crazy factor in the Deadpool movie then I'll agree with you.  But considering he hadn't gone nuts yet I though the subtle approach was perfect.

Quote from: BLaw on May 10, 2009, 01:17PM
I totally agree with you. I'm a Dragon Ball fan too and that film just stinks. I hope this Deadpool movie will be worth to see (Sorry if my English is bad.).

Quote from: Teancum on May 11, 2009, 10:19AM
It thought he was great.  He was subtlety cynical like I always pictured "Wade" being before he became "Deadpool".  Now, that being said if they don't amp up the crazy factor in the Deadpool movie then I'll agree with you.  But considering he hadn't gone nuts yet I though the subtle approach was perfect.
Yeah, I agree, cause he was a reasonably normal human before he became, well, crazy. If they don't make him crazy in the Deadpool movie, curse the script writer and everyone that hepled in that movie! Unless, of course, he turns crazy in the end of the Deadpool movie.

I'd love it if he was somewhat crazy at the beginning, but gets more and more crazy as the movie goes on.  That'd be pretty fitting of what he went through.

Yeah, probably. But then only Deadpool fans would know how he became crazy. As you say: he wasn't crazy in Wolverine. Say someone who doesn't know much 'bout Deadpool watches Wolverine. Deadpool is relatively normal. Then, later, he goes to Deadpool when it comes out. He wouldn't know how\why Wade got so crazy. Get my point?

Or you could ignore my previous post and consider this: what if Weapon  X turns him crazy in the beggining of the movie? Or is that what you were saying...

Pretty much.  The experimentation on him drives him slowly insane, just like it did in the comics.

or you could have someone comment on how he starts going crazy, like weapon x scientists knowing he'll go crazy because the experiment damaged him, but still using him to take down wolverine.

Poor Wolverine won't stand a chance :D. But, I guess your idea could work: less finding out how; more Deadpool-ness.