BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love your revamp! :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Death looks killer :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

OMG! Fantastic pack! I love all but Death is my fav!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

could you possibly reupload the banshee skins they look amazing

hi :) really great on she hulk modern i love it nice detailed texture on her...

ummm...after activate the seduction boost and after the seduction boost timing end....well you'll see what i mean

Actually I don't know what you mean because I don't have her mod installed and it was made by Iammingy.

is it okay if i say it here? okay i was using shehulk by iammingy, then i replace the first skin with yours.
when i play it and activate the seduction boost the shehulk wears a pink bikini right?
after the boost time end the shehulk still wears the pink bikini and your modern mua2 meshes skin didnt back like it should iammingy original skin after the seduction boost timing end.
unless if go to another section of the map with shehulk still wear pink bikini, then your meshes skinback

sory for my english :D

Then the internal number needs to be added to the model.

You can do this by using a hexeditor. Download a free one and open the skin (if you named it 0101.igb then open that one).
Look for actor01appearance with the hexeditor. Then change the first letters of that word to the skinnumber you're using.

So:

actor01appearance -> 0101rappearance

If you are using a number with more than 5 numbers

1710501appearance

Really amazing mods BLaw.... Dunno which is the best but they all look very good to me... It's good to see DC characters modded here