yeah he was fun too
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

I love to fight with Stepford Cuckoos.   
In my opinion, the most interesting level there

i have to say apacolypse

My favorite bosses are Stepford Cuckoos and Holocaust)And of course Apocalypse

my favourite bosses are Holocaust, Bastion and Apocalypse

well most of all I like to battle Apocalypse  :apocalypse: but I liked Holocaust, Bastion, Mikhail, Archangel too...I really don't like Mr. Sinister.
And I have a question for you: What do you think about the battle with Sugarman  :P

Quote from: Seth on March 14, 2010, 12:57AMWhat do you think about the battle with Sugarman  :P
Sugarman was pretty damn hard :X. Even in the Danger Room missions (on nightmare mode) him and Lady Deathstrike were the hardest to kill (for me anyway). The only easy way I found to kill him is to use Rogue's Reflective Aura. As for the battles, I also liked Apocalypse the most, but I also liked Living Monolith and Stryfe. Mikhail was really annoying because my team wouldn't jump over his beams and whenever I managed to get an enemy inside those circular areas Jean would just push them out -_-. In the end I just got Scarlet Witch and kept using her radial fire spell (forgot the name :X) and just kept using it to keep the enemies in the circles, and used Revitalize every so often. But other than that phase it was a pretty nice encounter. Stepford Cuckoos were really boring. It took me longer to kill Zealot :P. Probably the easiest boss fight I had.

i did not know bastion was in the game

when i first played the game sugarman use to kill me all the time. lol i dont know how many times i tried, but i kept dying. finally used storm and jean to hit him from far away, stupidly i didnt read storm's xtreme boost or i would have used that to not die.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: ddwow on March 14, 2010, 11:31AMi did not know bastion was in the game
I know what you mean :P. I finished the game, and as I was collecting the comic books, etc. I saw that I had a mission waiting for me in Act 4 (you get it from Havok). Same thing with Stryfe, I had no idea he was there until I saw that I was missing an Xtraction point (Stryfe is in the same chapter as Bastion, in the NYC mission; odds are you missed him as well).

March 15, 2010, 04:30AM #25 Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:16PM by mj fan
I think that the sugarman battle is the harder of game (even more than Apocalypse)
It was when I played the game for the second time that i I knew that Strife was in the new york mission

And I thought that I was the only one who had problems with Sugarman...  :D

hahaha.  no at all....I suffered alot because of him.  But now that I Know who to use...It is much easier
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

He wasn't the hardest to beat, by no means, but I loved the Living Monolith's dialog/etc... :)

Holocaust was fun but my vote would be against the big bad himself  :apocalypse: and his horsemen