Leaked Roster?

Started by Philip, July 09, 2009, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was saying that to zmikey.

Quote from: Philip on September 01, 2009, 01:00PM
Are you talking about Elektra and Hawkeye?

@Angel : It doesnt look so fake to me, but why dont you take a trip to the nearest Toy R Us? that is where the pic came from :) The guy said they have the Wii box :)
Don't get it. Why do they have the Wii box? I mean, how? This is more fake everytime.

How is it fake???? Come on!!

What proof do you have that it's real?  Someone's word that it's a genuine box?  Nowadays that's not enough.

Just for the sake of comparison, and because someone asked for it, here's the PS3/360 box art, which I've seen myself:

Well someone (maybe Gevth) said he wnt to Toyrus and just saw it now. Apperantely he will post pics soon.

Well, I hope it is too.  I'm just saying we don't know until there's some cold hard facts.  Maybe Gevth can get some video on a cell phone or more pics to verify it.

I'm just hoping it is for PS2 too as then I can't get it. Psylocke and Cyke are a must have for my roster lol!

Yeah, I could care less about Blade, but having Cyc and Betsy would have been cool.

Yay Blade was a waste. If they wanted to redeem themselves they should have done Elektra.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 02, 2009, 12:48PM
Well someone (maybe Gevth) said he wnt to Toyrus and just saw it now. Apperantely he will post pics soon.
There are no Toys R Us in my country. It was Scotimus in the "Rumored News" topic.

Yeah sorry. I just realized it was him. Someone without a profile pic I remembered.

I just wait for the pics. If we get an answer like, "sorry, but they have put it somewhere else" or something, then it will be more fishy to me. If we see a picture, where he holds it in his hands, then hooray, because I'm curious about Blade. I like his cold style.

Blade is just fine. I like his style, his weapons, his suit, so I like Blade.

Please tell me we are not arguing the authenticity of the Wii box that I posted the other day. Seriously, my head will explode.