The Jean Grey Thread

Started by marvelfan12345, July 19, 2009, 08:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Some Jean news. Powers will not change for costumes so I'm guessing no pink effects for her. This can also maybe cancel out her 90s and Marvel Girl costumes as Penance will not have his Speedball costume as they play differently.

Also her 3D screenshot with Deadpool is now up! It is great!

Damn it, they won't load for me -.-

Can someone take a screencap or something? :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

It wouldn't for me first but eventually I got it. Just keep trying.

Yeah, yeah, it loaded, I was just gonna post : " nevermind " :)

P.S. I wonder if the fire under Jean is hers doing, or something else :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Well Deadpool is firing his guns. And there are many bubbles which being created by Jean I think. I'll admit to not being able to fully understand the fusion.

where? can you give links?

No problem :D

The pic is fantastic

i did some research and wathced some videos and there will be more than 4 powers because the new trailer when they are customizing gambit there are 4 powers on the screen and he scrolls down to another so there will be more and jean has all phoenix powers

4 powers per character? That's lame...

I don't really like Jean Grey. Its almost like your assuming that everyone likes her.