Which character are you not happy is in the game?

Started by marvelfan12345, August 10, 2009, 06:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I refuse to put in fan favs like Gambit, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Jean Grey, Wolverine etc. as that will just cause fights and I have seen this on the MUAII forums.

I am only putting characters who are not very liked so fights won't happen (hopefully). Also if there is a character you don't like who is not on the list please don't say somethng like "Well I hate (blank) but they are not on the list but I wouldn't want (blank) in the game". That may also start fights. If you do this I will have to ask you to remove your post as this can also cause trouble. 

If there is a character you really love and is offending you that that certain character is on the list please tell me and I shall remove him/her from the list.

Anyway I said Penance as I could care less about him.

Added Jean Grey, voted for Jean Grey.  Mostly for the reasons I've listed before.  Great character, I'm just tired of her.

August 10, 2009, 07:00PM #3 Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 07:04PM by marvelfan12345
Please read first sentence of my post. I rather not fighting break out. Especially after seeing the hell that broke out on MUAII forums with Jean, Emma, and Psylocke and quite frankly this forum is nice and stuff but that doesn't mean hell can break out here too.

Um, ok. I guess he really won't get anyone angry.

To me Luke Cage of Mr. Fantastic. Ahh and Juggernaut too. In my opinion, Psylocke, Emma Frost and Black Cat would be more fun that those 3.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yes those three females would be great. I'm not that sure of Luke Cage as he is a nice and great character just not that fun to play with. Mr. Fantastic I can't say anything about as I love the FF.

I never much cared for the FF, think it's four slots that could have been better spent.  Same with Wolverine.  Like Teancum said about Jean Grey.  Good character, but every game and it's brother has had Wolverine in it.  Let's see some variety.  I'm incredibly pleased to see some new faces in the game like Songbird, Penance, and Green Goblin.

Quote from: ragincajun on August 10, 2009, 08:43PM
I never much cared for the FF, think it's four slots that could have been better spent.

I never really liked the FF either, they were very boring especially Mister Fantastic and Invisable Woman, I know that they were very important in the Civil War storyline but they weren't fun in the prevoius game and I don't think they'll improve them in this sequal so it's mister Fantastic for me.

Quote from: ragincajun on August 10, 2009, 08:43PMI'm incredibly pleased to see some new faces in the game like Songbird, Penance, and Green Goblin.

So am I.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

All characters should be put in. Here are moderators and admins to cancel fights.

I just don't know why is Mr. Fantastic and Luke Cage on the poll. They are both important to the story, and in an RPG, story is important. But for me, Songbird, because I don't like her.

I like Cage and Mr. Fantastic but many others have shown great hatred for them.