Cyclops Rumor

Started by marvelfan12345, August 23, 2009, 04:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Perhaps Scarlet Witch. Didn't they say that when you defeat the game you'll unlock a super powerful character. Scarlet witch is super powerful and she is Avenger
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Yeah, Scarlet Witch would be cool, I like her. But I doubt she'll be in MUA2 as a playable...

Though, if she will be in the game, I hope they improve her powers, cause I didn't like them in XML2. I'd like her just like Ultimate Universe, with those pink energy blasts!!! So powerful!

Well, there are a lots of people, who were Avengers, so there are too many chances. I vote for Hawkeye or Ronin, but both Clinton Barton.

August 27, 2009, 07:38AM #33 Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 07:40AM by BLaw
I do not consider hulk to be a Hero For Hire, but an Avenger.

And yeah I know he was in HfH, but he's one of the founders of the Avengers.

Quote from: BLaw on August 27, 2009, 07:38AM
I do not consider hulk to be a Hero For Hire, but an Avenger.

And yeah I know he was in HfH, but he's one of the founders of the Avengers.

I'm kind of "out-of-date" about this, but Wikipedia told me so and I believed! hehe!

But I just hope here comes new characters (like Iron Fist, Songbird), cause it's kind of boring playing with the same characters in all games (ex: Wolverine and Spiderman)! The producers of the game have already explored everything from the character and they become a copy from the previous game, with nothing actually new to show...

Um Shadow Ms. Marvel and Hulk are Avengers. I just hope Spider-Woman is in which she probably is.

If it's going to be a super powerful character, it doesn't necsarry mean that it's powers are that powerful. I could be some-one like Black-Cat(HfH), she's pretty powerful.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

If you ask me, Black Cat isn't that powerful. Doctor Strange is way more powerful, if I could choose from them, than it's 100% it would be Strange.

Quote from: Unknown on August 27, 2009, 11:48PM
If it's going to be a super powerful character, it doesn't necsarry mean that it's powers are that powerful. I could be some-one like Black-Cat(HfH), she's pretty powerful.

What? How is she powerful, but her powers not powerful? I seriously doubt that its going to be her.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it