Sensational X-Men

Started by marvelfan12345, August 31, 2009, 06:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyway this is a thread of some fanfiction based on the X-Men. First features the characters in this first chapter. Comment and critisize as needed.

Cyclops
Phoenix
Wolverine
Havok
White Queen
Dazzler

Red Queen
Spiral
Lady Deathstrike
Lady Mastermind

Chapter 1

"Maddie?" Jean asked as she raced down the attic steps. There stood her evil twin. How weird to see someone who looked completely liked her yet such a different personality filled with Malice. She really should have been called Malice yet that was already the name of someone else's evil twin.

Maddie fired a telekinetic blast disentigrating everything it hit. Jean barely managed to cover herself with a telekinetic shield but the blast still managed to knock her on her feet. Telekinetically lifting a shimmering orb, she quickly raced forward before using her telekinesis to levitate her in the air and struck Maddie with several stone-hard kicks. Maddie fall backwards gasping for air allowing Jean enough time to levitate the other shimmering orbs in a circle around Maddie. Maddie screamed as psychic energies coursed through her but managed to use her own telekinesis to throw one of the orbs at Jean's stomach. The force throw Jean back with Maddie quickly summoning Spiral and Lady Deathstrike through a telepathic call.

"Oh Phoenix," said Spiral in a playful tone. "Lets play." She revealed a sinister grin before leaping in the air and striking down with one of her swords. Jean barely managed to telekinetically throw herself out of the way but not before the sword scraped off part of her sleve. She raced up the steps letting out a telepathic call.

"X-Men. The trap worked to call Maddie but it didn't hold her. Damn my stupid telekinesis." "Jean!" Scott cried. He raced to embrace her saying, "Thank-god you're safe." "Of course I am. I can hold off Maddie but the rest of the Sisterhood take me holding all my attention to my evil clone to their advantage."

Suddenly the ground burst as Deathstrike leaped forward and attempted to stab the shocked couple. Wolverine pushed the two to safety but at the cost of Deathstrike's claws piercing Wolverine's chest. "I love this feeling!" Deathstrike exclaimed while licking her lips. Dazzler raced forwards to protect Cyclops and Jean with a force field from a sword that suddenly teleported in the room. The sword bounced off and stuck Deathstrike. She screamed letting go of Wolverine who gasped to get air due to his burst lungs. Jean telekinetically threw Deathstrike aside and fired a mental blast that ripped through Spiral's mind.

"They are here!" Emma Frost exclaimed as she slammed the door open. "It's a little late for that isn't it, Emma," Jean said as she pushed a charging Deathstrike back with a telekinetic wall. Havok burst a door open with a plasma blast and fired his deadliest blast at Spiral who shrieked as she was thrown through a wall.

Emma quickly went to finish of Spiral only to catch a sight of a portal that quickly dissapeared from view. "Got you now my pretty!" Spiral shrieked as she teleported behind Emma and holding the sword to Emma's throat. "Wait!" Havok cried but Spiral quickly stabbed Emma only to catch her sword's tip break. Emma gave a angry look and revealed her diamond form before swinging a punch at Spiral that managed to break her jaw.

Spiral rubbed her jaw wiping the blood off before teleporting out of the hallway. "Sweetheart!" Scott cried as he saw a portal opening up behind Jean. Quickly reaching his hands to his visor he fired an optic beam at the portal but it was quickly deflected right back at him throwing him at his brother. Havok rubbed his face before looking to see Lady Mastermind who was using all her might to force her illusions at Jean's mind. "Jean, it's Regan," Havok said but Jean looked confused. She turned behind and saw Regan who was guarded by Spiral and Deathstrike who had joined their side. "Your illusions are so pathetic and weak that I didn't even feel a thing. And you call yourself a telepath," Jean said as she fired a deadly blast scorching the three women.

"Wait, it is the mistress," said Spiral. The X-Men and the Sisterhood turned their heads to look at an ebony colored portal opening to reveal Maddie. "And that isn't all. I've got a suprise for you X-Men." Maddie turned her hands to point at Mystique who left the portal. She gave a scowl at Wolverine before blowing the smoke of her gun. "Oh no," Emma said with Scott quickly looking at her. He turned his attention at his wife who's face showed horror and anger. "You didn't," said Jean. "Oh yes I very much did," replied Maddie. "I am pleased to present our very new member of the Sisterhood of Mutants." She pointed her hands at the portal once more to reveal a figure dressed in a bright crimson with a foreign headdress. "I present to you the Scarlet Witch."

September 01, 2009, 04:21PM #1 Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:27PM by marvelfan12345
Cyclops
Phoenix
Wolverine
Dazzler
Havok
White Queen
Iceman

Red Queen
Spiral
Lady Deathstrike
Lady Mastermind
Chimera
Martinique Jason
Scarlet Witch
Mystique

Chapter 2

Dazzler shook her head and quickly thought about what had happened. The Sisterhood was back so Beast created a device that would lure Maddie here. The device also served as a trap to contain Maddie but Jean said the trap didn't work to hold her. Spiral arrived and tried to harm Jean and Cyclops so she had created a laser force field around them to protect them. Other X-Men arrived and she went to the background to disarm any other Sisterhood member who might appear. Then everything happened so fast. Spiral ported behind her but the portal's formation took enough time for Dazzler to be able to blast Spiral away. Unfortunately she was sucked in the portal and found herself in the attic of the X-Mansion with Spiral thrown back by the laser beam. She quickly ported away with Dazzler taking her attention to Maddie and several mysterious women entering a portal before a huge flash blinded her for a few seconds.

Looking around she saw Chimera who had yet to notice her. Big mistake. She crouched forward only to notice several X-Men laying unconscious around her. They were all the X-Men stationed outside the mansion. They must have rushed in only to be defeated by Maddie. She could hear a scream and saw Chimera burning and melting Iceman's ice armor as he let out another cry. No one harms an X-Man and gets away with it, she thought.

Racing forward she charged her fist with light and struck Chimera in the back using the sounds of explosions above to channel and power her abilities. Chimera fell backwards and caught sight of Dazzler only to show a angry smile. Standing up she said, "So the disco singer thinks she can stop me." "Let's see," Dazzler said with ease. Chimera created her trademark dragons and hurled them towards Dazzler who quickly ducked and let out a sonic ball at Chimera.

The ball exploded nearby Chimera and knocked her down. Looking up she summoned the dragon to her side before leaping forward and screaming. Dazzler quickly let out a burst of light knocking Chimera back. "Not this time," Dazzler said as she charged her fist with energy once more and slammed it in Chimera's stomach. Her dragons lost life and smoked away with Dazzler rushing to Iceman's side.

"Something terrible is happening," Iceman said as Dazzler unhooked him from the chains binding him. Quickly he recoated himself with fresher ice and looked above. "There is a hole up," said Dazzler. "I'll just levitate you and me above and through the hole with my light powers. I've never done it before but I think I can do it." Closing her eyes she concentrated for a few seconds before realizing the feeling of levitating. "I did it!" she exclaimed until frowning to see herself standing on an ice disk. "Sorry you were taking too long," Iceman said.

Jean telekinetically deflected a hex burst thrown at her while quickly jumping aside to avoid a grenade thrown by Martinique Jason. "X-Men, rally on me." As Jean let out a telepathic command Mystique quickly raised her gun and got ready to fire. "No!" Cyclops screamed as he let out an optic beam that struck Mystique on her chest. She fell and growled before dropping her gun and shapeshifting into a cheetah.

In her new form Mystique pounced on Cyclops but was quickly thrown aside by Wolverine. Wolverine slashes her with his claws and got off her while ripping of his torn shirt. He hadn't had time to switch into costume and Deathstrike had pretty much torn the shirt to pieces so it was only getting in his way. He stabbed her in the chest but she quickly shape-shifted into a new form that healed her injuries. She slashed her bird-like wings at Wolverine's face, temporarily blinding him.

Iceman fired a freeze beam at her only to be stabbed by Deathstrike in the ribs. Wolverine leaped towards Deathstrike while pushing the bleeding Iceman away. Cyclops grabbed him only to jab him in the stomach. The Scarlet Witch revealed herslef having used a hex to disguise herself as Cyclops and fired a hex that burned off his ice coating.

Martinique rushed to her sister's aid as Jean telekinetically slammed her away. "No one strikes my sister except for me." Martinique raised her pistol only for Jean to levitate it and strike Martinique's forehead with it. "You Mastermind sisters always were useless. Maddie, you must really be dumb if you think the Mastermind sisters and Chimera will be a help to you to defeat us." "Speaking of Chimera, Jean where is she?" Maddie coldly asked while creating a spell that freezes Havok, Cyclops, and Dazzler in place. "Speaking of lost people where is Emma?" Jean asked.

Meanwhile back in the attic Emma searched around. She had sensed several unconscious X-Men and had to check if they were unharmed. The other X-Men needed all the help they could get but perhaps she could revive any unconscious X-Man here to help them. She could have checked Iceman and Dazzler's mind but they already needed to use all their energy to fight against Maddie and her trashy Sisterhood.

"Going somewhere?" asked Spiral as she posed. Before Emma could do anything Spiral ported behind her and stabbed her only for Emma to become a living diamond and break the blade. "That is two of your blades I have broken tonight. How about four more?" Spiral rushed at her and let out a punch throwing Emma back. Her diamond form had protected her from the full power of the punch but had she been human it would have knocked her head off. "Lets see. Which X-Man to kill first? The trashy blonde? That infuriating hairy beast? Or Psylocke who I have already done so much too? Perhaps it is time for me to give her peace." She throw her sword in the air and ported it towards a random X-Man. "No!!" screamed Emma as she watched the sword pierce an X-Man. "You will die at my hands," Emma said with pure hatred in her words. "I have something special for you, Frost." With that Spiral lunged towards Emma and struck her with all her might. "AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

The scream, as loud as it was, could be unheard the battle and explosions upstairs though. "Fools, you stand nothing against me!" Maddie cried as she deflected a plasma blast from Havok at Dazzler. "You are nothing with me around," Jean said fiercly. "I have a very special plan in mind that involves eliminating you," replied Maddie cooly. "Witch, at my side." The Scarlet Witch fired one more hex at Wolverine before walking towards her mistress. "Now comes the penultimate part of the plan, witch." "Inded my mistress," replied the Scarlet Witch. Rising within the air Maddie cried, "I wish I was the Phoenix!" "NO!!!" cried all the X-Men simultaneously. The Scarlet Witch fired a hex beam in the air with two fiery balls encasing both Jean and Maddie. The X-Men were forced to watch psychic energies bursting from Jean and being transferred within her evil twin.

A fiery burst throw back all X-Men with them awakining to witness the spell of the Scarlet Witch. Jean lay unconscious besides Lady Deathstrike who held her protectively in her claws. Beside them was the miraculous Phoenix raptor but instead of Jean stood Maddie in a black variant of the Phoenix costume. "Hear me X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew. I won't bore you with long and unnessecary words as my original always says but know this! Not Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, and certainly not the White Phoenix. Now and forever I am Black Phoenix!"

Some clues for the X-Man/X-Woman who will die in the next chapter.

1. He/She has been in the team for a long time.
2. He/She has been covered with shades of grey
3. He/She died in the 2nd chapter

Guess and post here.  I won't confirm or deny until the chapter is released tonight