The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Colossus

Psylocke vs Storm

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:stooth:

:ronin: vs :daredevil:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Juggernaut

Thor vs Prof X

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:thor:

Daken vs X-23

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

X-23

Dazzler vs Warmachine

War Machine :warmachine:

:blackwidow: vs :hawkeye:

I think its close, but Ill say Hawkeye

Venom vs Mystique

venom.
Jean vs Magneto ( earth levels ) ??

Jean

Copycat vs Mimic

mimic. I think so.

Toothless from how to train your dragon (if you didn't watch it yet, watch NOW) vs. Fing Fang Foon. ( I think I didn't spell it corectly)

I'll say toothless!

Thor vs Medusa, Storm, and Jubilee

Of course Thor (he IS a GOD, and he once easily defeated Storm just in seconds in Contest of Champions 2)

:moonk: vs :hawkeye: (2 of my favs)