The VS Game

Started by Nowhere Man, September 12, 2009, 09:34AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Domino, because she can alter Probablity I think :P
:stooth: and  :wolverine: vs  :apocalypse:

Apocalypse (the guy was near death and he still defeated Storm, Beast, Iceman, Archangel, Colossus, and Quicksilver)
Songbird vs Penance

Penance.
Songbird vs. Jean ( earth levels ).

Jean

Scarlet witch vs Dazzler

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Easily Wanda
Maddie vs Rachel

Rachel

Invisible Woman vs Psylocke

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Psylocke
Jubilee vs Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler

Rhino vs Esme cuckoo

I think Rhino because I'm not sure if all the cuckoos have the same powers :/
:scarletw: and  :enchantress: Vs  :jubilee: and  :psylocke:

:scarletw: and :enchantress:

:daredevil:, :hawkeye:, :deadpool:, :moonk:, :gambit:, :ronin: and :punisher_logo: vs Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

The Red Hulks
Deadpool vs Nightcrawler and Elektra

Nightcrawler and Elektra (Nightcrawler once teleported and separated DP's head from his body in alternate universe)

:electro: vs :surge:

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Surge

Mangeto vs Cloak and Dagger

:cd:

Black Cat vs Domino

Hmm That's tough Domino Can shoot bullets and is Acrobatic.. Black Cat is Fast and Flexible too... Well I'd have to say Black cat

American Dream vs Thor Girl