Who do believe will make DLC?

Started by marvelfan12345, September 19, 2009, 08:30AM

Previous topic - Next topic
and for sure these are going to be DLC, or is it still rumors? if it is true, than i agree Doom and Magneto are not the best choices. I can understand Psylocke, Cable and Carnage, but the other two no.

Quote from: x-man66 on October 09, 2009, 07:41AM
I'm I the only one tired of spider man villains making into every game? 

No, i feel the same way.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 09, 2009, 01:53AM
I do not own a PS3/360, and now I think I'll never own one just for MUA2, nor will I get the game.

Same here, if i get anything it will be a PS2 or xbox so i can finally play XML1 :D I guess i can pickup the ps2 version of MUA2 too.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

October 09, 2009, 01:04PM #61 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:07PM by The Iron Power of Spider-Man
Quote from: nodoubt_jr on October 09, 2009, 12:52PM
and for sure these are going to be DLC, or is it still rumors? if it is true, than i agree Doom and Magneto are not the best choices. I can understand Psylocke, Cable and Carnage, but the other two no.
So far, Carnage is 100% official (he is on the official site, under the characters section). I hope Dr. Doom was just a joke. A really bad joke.

Doom would be ok if he didn't break the story. They mention in the game about 100 times that he is dead. Magneto seems cool, as does Cable and Psylocke had to be in. Carnage is ok but I don't really like the amount of Spider Man villains in. But he seems fun to play as.

It has been said that this will be the first set so we can still expect Hawkeye and Cyclops.

I like Cable aswell and I just love Carnage (why do I like these insane characters :D ). For me, I hate Doom. He is so...boring. Hawkeye would have been better for me (because then I could have play with Deadpool, Iron Fist, Hawkeye and Cable :D )

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:16PM
Doom would be ok if he didn't break the story. They mention in the game about 100 times that he is dead.

But in MUA1, they had an extremely lame reason for Doom to be in DLC. DLC Doom and Doom (boss) are from different universes. In this game, the Dr Doom that died can be just another doombot. hahahaha

Still hate Doom. Anyone else would have been better. Even Emma Frost and that says something.

Yeah Doombot is nice excuse but wouldn't feel the same. Why would Stark or Cap care to work with a DOOMbot.

With Doom in the DLC, DLC stands for Dumb Lame Crap.

Well, we could all go on about the Doom thing, but I don't know if it's 100% true. The topic I found was before Carnage was confirmed, so it could be true or not.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:24PM
Yeah Doombot is nice excuse but wouldn't feel the same. Why would Stark or Cap care to work with a DOOMbot.

Why would they care to work with anyone, who is Doom?

I'm starting to believe anything after that WII/PS2 exclusives rumor and the Fury and Iceman are in rumor. I just need Cyke, Spider-Woman, and Shulkie to really be satisified.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 09, 2009, 01:24PM
With Doom in the DLC, DLC stands for Dumb Lame Crap.

Well, we could all go on about the Doom thing, but I don't know if it's 100% true. The topic I found was before Carnage was confirmed, so it could be true or not.
Master Mr. BLaw, I hope you are right now. Is there anyone, who wants Doom as playable?

October 09, 2009, 01:28PM #71 Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:30PM by iammingy
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:24PM

Stark and Cap A can't tell whether the Doom they see is actually Victor Von Doom in armor or a Doombot remotely controlled.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 09, 2009, 01:26PM
Master Mr. BLaw, I hope you are right now. Is there anyone, who wants Doom as playable?

Not so much.
I would like to have Punisher, Sentry (though I never like him in comics), Namor, or Hawkeye much more.

Quote from: iammingy on October 09, 2009, 01:28PM
Stark and Cap A can't tell whether the Doom they see is actually Victor Von Doom in armor or a Doombot remotely controlled.
Hey you are very smart. I however don't see Doom joining as he cares about the US. I see him joining so he can hope both sides are destroyed and thus less heroes to deal with.

Quote from: iammingy on October 09, 2009, 01:28PM

Not so much.
I would like to have Punisher, Sentry (though I never like him in comics), Namor, or Hawkeye much more.
But still, I can't picture them fighting alongside anything which is Doom.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 09, 2009, 01:29PM
I see him joining so he can hope both sides are destroyed and thus less heroes to deal with.

Yep, I totally agree with you on this.

Quote from: The Iron Power of Spider-Man on October 09, 2009, 01:30PM
But still, I can't picture them fighting alongside anything which is Doom.

That's what people say when the Thunderbolts were employed to work for the government to capture unregistered heroes.