How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 05, 2011, 12:20PM
@Scabbia What happened why u got aggravtedd

Oh it was dumb. I was on MSHS Online and while on a mission with a random person, I was almost dead and this person had full health but still kept taking all the health pick-ups. They kept doing it throught the whole mission... Then I had like tons of people that kept adding me and following me like they were my worshipers or somethin. Annoying stuff... lol. Its all good though, I found something better to do. :D

July 05, 2011, 01:14PM #1966 Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 01:16PM by Jeanfan321
OOh that pisses me off too they have fulll health and u barely have any health left and they take the health boost and food and stuff.
SHSH be cheating lol i swear i run into the bannanas and strawberrys and they never go to me but they go to the other person playing a mission
ALSO sometimes if your just close to the food it just chases and go''s to you but i feel your pain glad everything is better

EDIT:Also gosh i hate followers and how people just friend request you because your a certain person.When i bought Storm i hade at least 6 friend requests everyday now emma frost i have like 7 and they FOLLOW you until u accept it it's so annyoing i just wanna curse them out but i dont wanna be banned lol

I always try to keep a watch on food and other people's health so I don't take health from anyone. Sadly the same doesn't always happen to me!

Yeah I hate the random friend requests. When I first bought Jean I got about 20 in a row! I was soo mad and then I actually wrote in chat for people not to friend request me anymore. Luckily most people got the message and some actually apologized. A few naughty people would not leave saying that they wanted Jean a a friend.

it's SO ANNOYING! when i first bought IW i had like 8 friend requests! it was SO ANNOYING! and when i first bought Jean, let's not even talk about it!

I wonder if people are just requesting friendships cause they dont know anyone to play with on there...

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 05, 2011, 06:32PM
it's SO ANNOYING! when i first bought IW i had like 8 friend requests! it was SO ANNOYING! and when i first bought Jean, let's not even talk about it!

LOL Everytime Im on, so many people add me XD and I accept lol, because I dont really care I know who all you are in the game so, thats fine and none of them ever try to play with me, so I dont really care XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sometimes I feel bad so I add them anyway but tend to delete them after they log out. I doubt they remember me anyway so no loss. I only like keeping the people who I know and get along with, like you guys from this forum or a few friends I've made on the game from chatting.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 05, 2011, 07:07PM
Sometimes I feel bad so I add them anyway but tend to delete them after they log out. I doubt they remember me anyway so no loss. I only like keeping the people who I know and get along with, like you guys from this forum or a few friends I've made on the game from chatting.
lol i do the same thing.

July 06, 2011, 05:57AM #1973 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:09PM by Nowhere Man
NM's travel log

3rd entry: Amsterdam, Brussels, Mont Saint-Michel, Chateaux du Loire, Giverny.

Last night I arrived in Paris, didn't see much yet and just woke up.

Amsterdam was amazing! I'm so going back as soon as I can. Went to the Rijks Museum, which is being restored, so I only got to see part of it, mostly about the history of Holland, which I actually liked since I knew so little about it. The Van Gogh museum was even better, not only is he one of my favourite artists, there were paintings of some other great impressionists such as Degas and even older ones like Rembrandt. Did the boat ride across the canals, tried the local "coffee", walked around a lot, went to the red light district and all. It was great, I loved the dutchies, they're really kind and relaxed and peaceful. The city is beautiful as well.

After that I went to Brussels which was kinda frustrating. Not that it's not good, it's great, but I was told that in one day I'd get to see enough to know the city, and that was a lie. There was a lot of stuff to do, and I only got to have a superficial image of the city. Still got to see some great churches and cathedrals, some art noveau, beautiful gardens and eat a lot of delicious chocolate. Since we decided to spend another day in Amsterdam I didn't get to go to Bruge. So, when I go back to Holland asap, I'm gonna spend a couple of days in Belgium as well.

After that I went to Mont Saint-Michel, which is one of the most impressing things I have ever seen and I'll never forget the sights, I suggest if you haven't heard of it to google it, cause it's a real wonder of the world. Then there were the Chateux du Loire. Got to visit 4 of them: Blois, Cheverny, Chambord and Chenonceau. They're all beautiful in their own way, but my favourite was Cheverny, partially because it was the inspiration to Captain Haddock's castle Moulinsart, and I'm a huuuuge Tintin fan. Spent one of the nights in Saint Malo, which is a gorgeous city by the sea, with walls and all.

Lastly I went to Giverny, where I got to visit the house and gardens of another of my favourite painters, Monet. The garden is indeed fantastic and I took a lot of pictures that look like I'm inside his paintings.

Next entry I'll share my impressions of Paris. Miss you all. Till then!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I feel so honored to walk the same ground as you did :D, cool you got to see Holland :D.
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Oh I'm jealous... The house of Monet??? That's awesome. I bet it was beautiful.

July 06, 2011, 02:52PM #1976 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 02:54PM by Nowhere Man
Cool, glad you like Monet too Scabbia.

Wow, that was very flattering Tymaca. I knew you're from Holland, but do you actually live in Amsterdam?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 06, 2011, 02:52PM
Cool, glad you like Monet too Scabbia.

I love Monet. Monet and Picasso have always been my favorites since I was like 7 or 8.

MarvelFan: I have to say I actually sang the song out loud to make sure I sang it right. lol. love it!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 06, 2011, 06:16PM
This is hilarious, I had to share XD

LOL This made me laugh! Right when I got to the you know havok part I started laughing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS