How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
XD Thank you  JeanFan & hail to you Deedoo for bringing up that issue upfront ^^
Now we skinners have no more restrictions to our imagination! :D

Just got back from seeing the HP7 part two midnight premier with my girfriend at about two thirty in the morning my time. It was absolutely fantastic. And sad... my eyes watered up occasionally (and I don't usually do that XD) so I almost smeared the makeup i was wearing cause I was a death eater haha

Best non-spoilery bit (for those of you who are stupid and haven't read the book already) is Voldemort giving Draco an awkward hug in front of the entire school ^-^

XD, the only time my eyes watered for a bit was in part 1, when Dobby dies, the book also watered (and I dont even like reading) 0.o

Dobby's death was seriously sad :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I have to see the two before that one before I can see it. I think the last one I seen was the 5th one, but that one was boring to me so I stopped watching them. I WILL see them though. My sister's got most of them on DVD.

I'm feeling Excellent, i just came back from watching Harry Potter 7 Part 2 and it was so freaking aswome! i nearly busted into tears in the end! it's so aswome!

oh God, seeing your HP reviews makes me extra super excited to watch it with my sisters tomorrow ^0^

The movie is soo aswome, i'm sure that you're going to like it Nazirah! i loved it!

Yeah!!!It was supah special awesome!! & I cried hard on the Snape's memory part. Very touching. I mean that part did make me cry when I read the books but seeing it onscreen & reliving the thoughts all over again is pretty heartwrenching. T^T
Epic closure, eternal in memory<3

Just got done watching WWE Raw! Woo! I'm excited... Mr. McMahn was fired and Triple H took his position and John Cena is still on! What a night... (I swear I still need to pick my jaw up from the floor... lol)

I'm officially tired from working on the Joker mod. I AM happy with the end results. Voices were fun to do yet painful for my throat, wish I could imitate Mark Hamill's voice but no.

Tomorrow's a new day, and I'll start on XML2 Joker =]

But for now, tired as hell. Going to bed and get a nice nap with my last day off before I have to go to work in 2 days lol.

@Blaw get some rest you definantly deserve it with all the stuff you give us (meshes,skins,mods,mannequins, and sounds) have a nice day at work :)

Quote from: BLaw on July 20, 2011, 07:09PM
I'm officially tired from working on the Joker mod. I AM happy with the end results. Voices were fun to do yet painful for my throat, wish I could imitate Mark Hamill's voice but no.

Tomorrow's a new day, and I'll start on XML2 Joker =]

But for now, tired as hell. Going to bed and get a nice nap with my last day off before I have to go to work in 2 days lol.

With the work you did with him, yeah, you definetly deserve the rest. At least you got, not only the first non-marvel mod, but the best looking and probably the best mod created (non-Marvel wise) on here before you went back to work :D

I feel meh, its kinda weird that Marvel Super Hero Squad online worked yesterday, and not today :( :P oh well, it will probally be online again soon :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I'm ready to explode. (It's not because of the work on the Gianman mod). My Step-dad is filing for emergency custody of my step-brother and sister. I found out the their Mother's Aunt is talking bad about MY Mother, when she's only been around her twice, and both maybe for 5-10 minutes... So yeah, my night became a "Rogue" night... (as I would say to my friends). Tomorrow morning, I get to make an hour and a half drive to help my step-dad do this. :) When all I want to do is erase these so called "bullies" out. Control, Alt, Delete. lol

Sorry, I just needed to vent, even if it is just black and white. 0_o