How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
In short: Some imbeciles believe, that the world needs more people like Bin Laden. I never understood what people want with all of these act of terrorism. All I have to say is: Killing people because of a so-called God or because of any other kind of "command" will never change anything. Murder is murder. And people like this are one of the biggest scum of this world.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 24, 2011, 01:18PM
In short: Some imbeciles believe, that the world needs more people like Bin Laden. I never understood what people want with all of these act of terrorism. All I have to say is: Killing people because of a so-called God or because of any other kind of "command" will never change anything. Murder is murder. And people like this are one of the biggest scum of this world.

Yeah buts thats what we believe they believe different. They believe that if a "God" wants you to kill people then its ok, and they will still go to "Heaven."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That's why I never liked communities, where parents made their children believe in a certain religion and it's beliefs. People should choose these things when they are all grown up and mature enough to understand it. If they need it, of course. I myself believe in God, Heaven, Hell, but nothing else. I'm pretty sure God doesn't want us humans to suffer while his "men" (AKA priests, bishops etc.) live a good, wealthy life. That's why I liked those monks (or what), back in the past, who only needed their fate, but no money or other stuff like that. I can accept that. But no one should become rich from other people's beliefs.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 24, 2011, 01:48PM
That's why I never liked communities, where parents made their children believe in a certain religion and it's beliefs. People should choose these things when they are all grown up and mature enough to understand it. If they need it, of course. I myself believe in God, Heaven, Hell, but nothing else. I'm pretty sure God doesn't want us humans to suffer while his "men" (AKA priests, bishops etc.) live a good, wealthy life. That's why I liked those monks (or what), back in the past, who only needed their fate, but no money or other stuff like that. I can accept that. But no one should become rich from other people's beliefs.

I've been saying the same thing for years. Which is why I always get into arguements with people who contribute money WHILE their in church. I can't say what I beleive in cause that's too much of debating going on there. lol. Still, have whatever beleif you want, just don't push it on others. There's too many different types of religions out there. Personally I don't need a church or money to pray, if need be.

Exactly. I'm pretty sure God doesn't want us worship him with paying money to some holymen. Plus, if you read the Bible, you can see, that it's very anti-female. I believe in equality, personally. But in the best way. So, if a woman wants to be a man's equal, then they should want the bad parts of being a man aswell. I've seen a lot of girls, who say, that they want to be treated the same way as men, but they only want the good parts of it, not the bad. Somewhat disgusting, if you ask me

What cracks me up is that preists are aloud to do this sort of thing. There is proof that they use these people. It wasn't that long ago that there was an interview with one of them "tv preists" and he said "People want to be healed, and it blinds them. So it pays to be blind." WTF? Seriously, the guy has spent all this money "he's recieved" on his miniture mansion. Getting paid to to act like your THAT connected with god... and were supposed to all get along? I can't do that. lol. People like that get on my nerves. If it's ok for them to get paid that way, then the people who hallucinate should too :D lol

I believe, that everyone will be treated by their actions in the afterlife. Which means, that people like that will live a good life here, but a bad life there, for an eternity. Equality. Although I don't live a holy life myself, but I'm not afraid. If I will have to rot in hell, then I have to accept that. I don't want to be treated any better than I deserve.And I do know, that non of these things will ever be proven for anyone (as these cannot be proven), I still want to believe in these. Because if I couldn't, life would be a lot harder.

XD this video is so funny! Nick Fury goes looking for others to join the Avengers in different movies. http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6570614/nick-fury-in-other-movies

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I seen Captain America yesterday. :D It was awewsome! I thought it would suck since I didn't care for First Class and the fact the Chris Evans was playing him, but it turned out real well :)

Quote from: Scabbia on July 26, 2011, 07:42AM
I seen Captain America yesterday. :D It was awewsome! I thought it would suck since I didn't care for First Class and the fact the Chris Evans was playing him, but it turned out real well :)
Right? I thought I would hate it also because I'm not a fan of Cap at all, and the whole Chris Evans thing but I was really surprised with it

I just saw scream 4 and i and really shaking right now lol.I was really shocked at who was the killer because i thought it was trevor or the police lady but wow this movie is awesome but Sidney,Dewy,and Gale are ALWAYS the survivors lol. But the movie was great i suggest yall should watch it this is like the only scary movie i can watch without having nightmares this and i know what you did last summer.

Blah.  So I've been preoccupied with a bunch of stuff and have been away for a while again.  I can't believe I first join these forums over 4 years ago though.  Man time flies by.  To be honest I just kinda got bored with MUA and what not.  I had so many projects going on that I got overwhelmed.  I took a break for a couple days to clear my head and get a fresh start.  Next thing I know a couple days turns in to a couple weeks, then I kind of forget about the project as I'm tied up with other things... which turns in to a couple months and longer.  At one point I was gone for what... a year or two? :rofl:

Then I browse the net, look at my old bookmarks and go "wow, I've been gone for a long time and haven't stopped in".  So if anyone was ever wondering what happened to me... Well that's basically it lol.  I got some other personal stuff going on so I haven't had the time to dedicate to modding like I used to.  Eventually some day I'll finish the projects I set out to do just for completion's sake.  I hate leaving things unfinished.

However to truly finish what I started, I would have to figure out how to make some break throughs that none of us have been able to before.  Those would include being able to add hand made skeletons, bump maps, handlers, level porting, etc.  The thing that turned me off with the engine is that while you can make new models, skins, powers, etc., it is so limiting to brand new content that I just couldn't get around it.  I don't like recycling stuff.  I put in a lot of hours making new animations and other effects that I just couldn't use in game, got frustrated, and said to hell with it.  I don't like "settling" for something.  I have a vision of how I want something, and I want it exactly that.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a "hey guys! I didn't die and sorry for disappearing" message.  I'm glad to see this place still around though, and mods still being worked on.  In my experience most of the smaller modding communities fold after a relatively short time, especially when a game's engine is as limiting as MUA's where truly new content can't be made.

I'll try to pop on every now and again, and will try to get motivation to finish my mods; especially Emma Frost.  She is by far my favorite mod I worked on, but I ran in to a brick wall with her mind control power not working properly (after running ahead in the level with a mind controlled baddie mobs stop spawning and things start to go haywire a bit... and for some reason I can't get enemy powers to activate).  Also the no unique skeleton thing really drove me nuts because the current skeletons just didn't match my vision of how I want her animations to be with her new powers I made.  But rest assured, whenever it's finally complete it will be the best mod to hit the game and rival even the developers' original characters :D

But alas, I'm not making promises anymore because I feel bad when I don't pull through with expected release dates.  I just like things to be perfect before I release them.

Anyway, keep on keepin' on.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Great to hear from you again Mr. Rage ^^. Yeah wondered where you went :P You're not the only one who took a break hehe.

Must say itwould be awesome if custom meshes could be used in XML2, but there has to be some setting that either needs to be changed or added to the exporter file, finding that out, now THAT is a breakthrough (custom anim SETS too lol).

Tbh, I've been thinking about some bypasses lately. To type it out.. meh. Idk WHERE. Anyway it has something to do with making the main char disappear, skinfilters, using animsets for bodyparts (which can be turned into complete anims) and multiple skeletons, as in Mr. Fantastic's powerset which contains such codes.

I would like to finish my XML2 mods as well, but that drove me even more nuts not being able to use custom meshes at all.  I hate blocky figures and being forced to just reskin for new chars.

The final, finished meshes of Emma Frost I did for MUA are absolutely amazing.  Seriously, I'm not trying to just give myself a pat on the back lol.  I'll have to reinstall 3d Max on this laptop (because my "good" Alienware doesn't work anymore... which is also a setback to my modding that made me stop) and take screen shots of them some time.  I'm sure you guys would like how she turned out (if you don't remember the work in progress shots from my modding thread).

Any breakthroughs on the new animations though would be grand.  I got tired of screwing around with them a while ago.  If we could figure out a way to get custom animations in MUA at least I would probably finish Emma on the double.  That was the main thing holding me back from it, the mind control being secondary.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.