How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, you should get me a new card too. Lol joken'. MUA didn't work when I first got it, at least until I updated my Graphics card. I just can't have advanced lighting on. If I have all my characters as ps2 models, it runs smooth, but it does lag a little if I don't.

Im so excited we just got another puppy yay!:D We already have one dog named Piper that's 2 years old.Now we got another another one that's 15 weeks old.Were gonna name her Dora

Piper:

Dora:

I don't know if I posted this before, but at the bar I go to, theres a drag queen that wears a Rogue costume. I'm gonna try to post a pic. It's awesome. Although the colors are reversed (jim lees). Its still cool.

Quote from: 4elementsefww on August 19, 2011, 06:52PM
AWWWWW both are so freaking adorable
Thanks lol only thing though behind those cute facces is a stubborn,strong minded, and intelligent dog.There one of the top 5 smartest dogs i think or 10. There Shiba Inu's look them up ;)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on August 19, 2011, 08:00PM
Thanks lol only thing though behind those cute facces is a stubborn,strong minded, and intelligent dog.There one of the top 5 smartest dogs i think or 10. There Shiba Inu's look them up ;)

lol my dog is sounds the same as well.  Judging from the dogs species name, it must be of japanese decent, because I think inu means dog in Japanese.  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Yeah they come from japan.There similar to the Akita but a smaller version of them.

i haven't really talked about my personal life here much...cause i just haven't... but i just thought some of you might be amused by this little bit of irony. i've been rased in one of the most dry non-mormon families possible. my parents never have alcohol in the house and only occasionally partake at parties. and since they only go to teacher parties (my dad is a teacher at my school) i couldn't even get like a little sip of their drinks if i wanted to. so my girlfriend of more than six months now, her parents own a saloon. not sure if any of you have heard of the shooting star saloon in utah. it's the longest consistently running bar in utah. but anyways it just funny that i've worked at a bar (doing grunt work like building, painting and moving stuff around; not bartending or such things), illegally been in a bar, but have still never had even a sip of alcohol :P

Celebrate the 6 month relationship with a drink then! =D!!

Not feeling well =(, this wasn't a good day, i got an F in a maths exam, i didn't get the book for tomorrow and maybe i'll get 5 minus (it's for concept, if i get 10 minus, it's an F), Man... this isn't one of my good days =(

@ Blaw
Kanpai~! :D

@ JeanGrey
Aww*hugs* Don't worry good things will eventually come your way..just be strong :)

I'm so sorry, Jean... I'll hack their system and change it :D

Well, with the past week to two weeks being horrible, and since my fiance owes me, I'm on my way to getting a new graphics card. MUA will never look so good :) (and no BLaw, I'm not copying you lol.)

Quote from: nuhverah on August 24, 2011, 11:51PM
@ JeanGrey
Aww*hugs* Don't worry good things will eventually come your way..just be strong :)

Thanks Nazirah =) *hug*
Quote from: Scabbia on August 25, 2011, 06:42AM
I'm so sorry, Jean... I'll hack their system and change it :D

Well, with the past week to two weeks being horrible, and since my fiance owes me, I'm on my way to getting a new graphics card. MUA will never look so good :) (and no BLaw, I'm not copying you lol.)

Lol, that would be aswome =D, and i'm glad that you're getting a new graphics card, maybe Champions Online won't have too much lags with that =)

Lol i thought you would like that. :) and yeah, that was my whole point for getting it. It aggravated me bad yesterday lol. Although I had to get a new power supply for my computer... So I ended up spending too much, but it'll be worth it.

Cool, i'm looking foward to team up again, are you getting online tomorrow in Champions Online? so i can team up Jean with your Rogue, i made a fantastic mixture between the Movie Costume and the Phoenix Costume, it turned out to be FANTASTIC.