How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
After all the fights and breakups that my fiance and I have had in the past 4 years... yeah, it happens. I think I've grown up some because of it all. So yeah, serious fights happen. I think Pat Benetar said it best, love is a battlefield, lol.

Ben ik denk nog de enige die in Nederland woont op dit forum? xD

Oh well, its fully your choice ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

The best wishes for you Marv, you both look so cute together. I really wish that this love remains forever and she gets better =]

they really do, don't they?

well, I've been modding as much as I can since I came back. I became kinda fed up about having all my characters great, but none absolutely perfect. So, I decided to go from character to character taking each of them to my own definition of perfection. 49 characters and yes, I've been modding ALL of them in the past 20 days or so. 34 are done, now 15 to go. Once I'm done expect a great number of releases \o/.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh! Can't wait for this!!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

xD

Well, mon last day of vacation :(, Have to go to school at 3'o clock for books, and tommorow lessons follow ( :( )
Oh well, I do know two kids from my previous year, and my history/french teacher are the same.

(my history teacher is a also a guy who helps kids with autism, just like my french teacher, so it doesn't really suprise me ;) )
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I don't blame you. If something like that happened to my fiance, fighting or not, I'd be in jail... My fiance would say the same if the tables were turned.

Sorry to change the subject, but in a couple hours, I'll be seeing my Father for the first time since he almost shot himself and started rehab... Im nervous and ticked at the same time. He's my Father, so I do care about him, but... hes also the one that beat me and said I was worthless and a mistake... and tried to disown me. This sucks...

I hope he changed his mind. He should realize he IS a father.

Quote from: Scabbia on September 05, 2011, 02:44PM
I don't blame you. If something like that happened to my fiance, fighting or not, I'd be in jail... My fiance would say the same if the tables were turned.

Sorry to change the subject, but in a couple hours, I'll be seeing my Father for the first time since he almost shot himself and started rehab... Im nervous and ticked at the same time. He's my Father, so I do care about him, but... hes also the one that beat me and said I was worthless and a mistake... and tried to disown me. This sucks...

Thats horrible! Im so sorry, no matter what nobody deserves that!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

you know you live in a first world country when you complain for twenty minutes about how there's nothing worth eating even though there's a full fridge full of various foodstuffs... but i have no butter and cheese so i can't make anything worth snacking on...

oh god, I have the perfect answer for that statement but I don't wanna offend anybody. I shall be strong and resist!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

@ Scabbia
Sorry to hear bout that :(
despite all those things he's done to you, I hope you won't abandon him :'( I remembered a story I heard a long time ago, about an abusive father who gave his family a living hell. Then he got sick & paralyzed & the family took care of him. He was sorry with all the things he'd done to them & repented. However his family was revengeful & didn't forgive him, so one day they took off from the house without telling him. The mother cooked meal that can last for a week for him & that was it. With his current disability condition,really what can he do?

The neighbours started to feel something wrong when they haven't seen him for a long time, & that there's terrible smell in the air...kinda like the smell of a rotten corpse. They barged in to his house & saw his body on the floor, smelly & rotten. & the food in the kitchen was rotten too, he never ate them.

What's heartbreaking is that, he died not because of hunger, but of a broken-hearted.. over a family who abandoned him & left him to die a lonely death. After all he had done to them, I don't expect the family to totally forgive him, but what they've done was inhuman, in the end he IS still her husband & father. May God bless his soul.

Sorry for the long babbling. I just need to get this sad creeping feeling out of my chest. :'(

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on September 05, 2011, 08:33PM
you know you live in a first world country when you complain for twenty minutes about how there's nothing worth eating even though there's a full fridge full of various foodstuffs... but i have no butter and cheese so i can't make anything worth snacking on...

LOL I do this all the time, and my Mom is like we have tons of food, and I'm just like well I dont want any of it XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It breaks my heart to know people go threw this really horrible moments in live, which some of the time having no blame in the situation. Why aren't we equal god dammit!! And when will there be at least a hour in the whole world where everyone is at peace.