How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on September 15, 2011, 08:53AM
Pardon the double post

Midnight, you're awesome

Im on, character name = tymaca

:) Thanks! Currently Im unable to play, I live at two different houses and only one has COH and sadly im at the other that doesn't have it and I wont go back to the COH house for 4 or so more days

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well...Edited my message, so it should take a while for me to xD

Its because the account management part of the site is down for maintance

-_- *sigh* :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I seriously am tired of the world's government literally STEALING the money of people around the world. I have to pay 15 euros for 1 fucking phone call with the US Consulate in Holland to ask for confirmations and information.

Second, the amount of money that needs to be spent on getting a Visa to live there. Total money required over 2200 dollars. Holy crapalot.

They really tick me off.

I don't understand how people can donate to world funds like save the animals and Chocolate egg while famous people have all the damn money in the world and they don't donate crap. I should make a fund myself and ask for money, u think I'd get some? Hell no.

Suddenly I wish it was all about real trade with items like hundreds of years ago. Nowadays it's all about the money.

Most entertainment artists do have charities and volunteer like Royce Reed,Tami Roman,Ashley Walker,Alicia Keys,Wyclef,Beyonce,Jay-Z, and many more but those are the top ones on my head.

They should donate more money towards schools,medicine,people in Haiti and people in Africa. In my opinion

well, most billionaires don't really do the Oprah charity thing. such a pitty.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I wish I was there to help you fight her :( sorry I missed it.

So far, my day has sucked. Woke up late, got to the laundromat and some idiot parks so close I had to squeeze out of my car (should have slammed my door into that ugly truck) and then everyone is being beyond rude... I'm ready to go back to bed and ignore these people lol. Or just line them up and I'll run past em with my hand out, slappin them all as I go lol

Gosh I'm having a tough & hectic weekend too >.<
Another family member passed away, god two in a row in one month, pretty shocking & depressing.
& I just started my second semester last week, still to figure out which classes should I take & how the scholarship gonna pay 'em..ugh.
When I have time I shall work on thoze requested mannequins. & resume on my 3ds max lessons with Blaw when both of us got our spare time :)

Sounds so sweet! can't wait for your new jobs dear! Have a nice your second semester! :)

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 15, 2011, 02:20PM
Most entertainment artists do have charities and volunteer like Royce Reed,Tami Roman,Ashley Walker,Alicia Keys,Wyclef,Beyonce,Jay-Z, and many more but those are the top ones on my head.

They should donate more money towards schools,medicine,people in Haiti and people in Africa. In my opinion

And those that dont? There are homeless people EVERYWHERE  getting nothin At all. And those artist keep spending big and only act on a natural disaster to promote their kindness and most likely their new album.

Like Carrie Underwood? lol I can't stand her. Sorry...

i've been having this awful problem in which i can't access the forum and a couple of other sites and I don't know why. the only way I get to post here is by using proxys >.<. tried everything, it's not the firewall, not the anti-virus, not a spyware or an ad aware, tried changing the dns, emptying the caches, everything. nothing works. don't know what else to do.

I did, but it doesn't matter anymore, it's working fine again...go figure...thanks anyway ^^