How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Looks like City of Heroes is going free next week, if it becomes free to play next week, i'll defenetly give it a try :D

I've just bought MUA! xD
can't wait to try some mods, any suggestion?

My Karma mod! (In my signature )'

Lol there is a lot of great mods here who/what are you looking for?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 25, 2011, 03:51PM
My Karma mod! (In my signature )'

Lol there is a lot of great mods here who/what are you looking for?

I wish I could play with Gambit, Hawkeye, Black Widow and Captain Marvel

Well Gambit and the rest of the mods are in the mod releases section but you need the official character's mod to make if not all mods work

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on September 25, 2011, 06:02PM
Well Gambit and the rest of the mods are in the mod releases section but you need the official character's mod to make if not all mods work

So I intall this: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3380.0.html
and then I can swap the characters, right?

Sorry if I sound stupid, but I don't wanna do anything wrong

thats exactly what you do :] don't worry about sounding stupid, you don't, and anyways everyone is a newbie at one point or another

I'm off to the airport now and will be back on oct 20th. I'll still post in the forum, but won't be able to play or mod in the meantime. But when I come back I'll get right on completing and releasing several new things.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ok, I know this is totally random and probably dumb, but I couldn't help but laugh at this. I was playing Champions earlier today and was hangin in the club with my friend... Yeah... Then this chick comes up and starts threatinin' me saying she's gonna slam my "pretty lil head" in the counter. 0_o Ok, first off, the only way you can hit another character is by dueling, and the other player has to accept... Second, if it was real... Um... Yeah, she'd have no chance. Lol. And the only thing I could come up with was... "Your boring me...seriously" lol. Then, another chick was at the bar, and I was playin' around being a bartender XD (fun stuff yo). So I went up to her and said "What can I get you today?" and she says, "Make a non-copyrighted character." so I replied with, "Actually, I have. But I guess the stick up your *cough* is hurtin' pretty bad, so I'll excuse the pathetic attitude. :)" lol. I just wanna know what gets people to get that urge to be annoying or dumb? Lol. Sorry, but it was just too funny.