How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hope Jean grey.....i really don't lik3 Hope& Rachel i feel like they are a fake version of Jean Grey I'm a 100% Jean fan
X-Men! No longer am I the woman you knew! I am Fire and Life incarnate! I am The Phoenix

Naw... I prefer if Jean didn't date anyone for a very long time,I think Jean needs some time to develop

But if Jean does come back No more Phoenix PLEASE!! It's basically ruined her life and I think she needs to grow without it

October 23, 2011, 11:23PM #2372 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 11:26PM by Nowhere Man
I like those ideas Marvelfan had bout having Hope be a part of Jean and reabsorbed, Cable turned into a child and Rachel going to her womb. That way only one active Grey omega mutant remains. The one that matters the most. I'd also like for her to end up with Wolverine eventually, but not right away. Cyke would remain with Emma. The Phoenix should give Jean a break and only merge or manifest when there's some huge cosmic lvl threat, if not, Jean would only have her mutant powers, but keep the cool looking phoenix raptor.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I would really love it if Hope some how got Phoenix Force and takes it away from Jean forever, Hope then could die IDC> :)

God they didn't put Lita as a dlc for this year wwe game. :( I'm soo disappointed, I don't watch wwe anymore since they made PG, but I used to love Lita but instead they put Trish who is also fine but I would have loved to have both. 

I dont want her dating anyone either, I just would rather her join Logan's side or Fix the mess Scott made. Hope and Rachel are great characters that I like, and dont find them in any way interfearing with Jean.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 23, 2011, 11:23PM
I like those ideas Marvelfan had bout having Hope be a part of Jean and reabsorbed, Cable turned into a child and Rachel going to her womb. That way only one active Grey omega mutant remains. The one that matters the most. I'd also like for her to end up with Wolverine eventually, but not right away. Cyke would remain with Emma. The Phoenix should give Jean a break and only merge or manifest when there's some huge cosmic lvl threat, if not, Jean would only have her mutant powers, but keep the cool looking phoenix raptor.
Thanks although Marvel has no intention of having that happen. Cable and Rachel are back and seem like they're gonna stay as adults (if they're written well I don't mind then :D). Hope is a long story I don't feel like getting into...

Also I don't see why people like Logan and Jean so much. Originally Logan loved Jean but she had no feelings for him back. However after Jean's "resurrection" Claremont had a deep hatred for Jott (Scott and Jean XD) because he did not like Scott leaving Maddie and child without looking back. After that day he tried everything to get Jean and Logan together (had he remained on the book then Logan and Jean would have been married). Had it not been for Claremont's feelings then Jean would never have cared for Logan in the same way.

As for Scott/Emma, well another long story I do not understand. I don't even understand my own feelings for the couple. I thought I just hated Scott being with any other woman besides Jean but I saw him with Frenzy in Age of X and I loved them together. Perhaps because in the two issues they were together I saw more depth than I saw in the several years Scott and Emma were together (which is basically just being in bed ;)) I'm starting to think I really just don't like Miss Frost herself because I haven't been able to take to her even outside of Scemma (which sounds like a terrible disease. In some forums this is considered a horrible curse word to Scott/Emma fans!)

The Phoenix is yet another convoluted thing. I thought Morrison (and Pak) finally fixed the mess when they retconned the retcon by saying Jean was Phoenix and always had been. They even used ideas from Claremont's old backstories (White Phoenix of the Crown, White Hot Room, etc.) but writers these days seem to consider them separate. Most people basically believe the following...Jean is always Phoenix but the Phoenix isn't always Jean. Which means it has separate manifestations although Jean is the Phoenix's one true avatar. I prefer her with the Phoenix because the Phoenix has been tied to her imagery since the very 70s and is her Superman Emblem or American shield. Marvel actually doesn't have an issue with Jean as Phoenix...their issue is with making the King of Utopia and his blonde barbie look good (mostly the former though. The blonde barbie is really just to make the "King" look good and fulfill the writer's sexual fetishes)

I like Jean as the phoenix as well, but in a cosmic scale. I don't think it's viable to have an active x-person that can do anything. I think it's something you have to choose, you know? either she's a mutant x-man or an all powerful cosmic entity in the white hot room. But as for the imagery, like I said, I'd definitely keep the raptor.

Quote from: edward on October 24, 2011, 03:35PM
God they didn't put Lita as a dlc for this year wwe game. :( I'm soo disappointed, I don't watch wwe anymore since they made PG, but I used to love Lita but instead they put Trish who is also fine but I would have loved to have both. 
http://wwe.thq.com/
First up, how do you know she isn't DLC, when they didn't announce the DLC yet?
Second, well, most likely Lita really won't be DLC due to the fact, that she isn't part of the company, where as Trish appeared on their Tough Enough Show and she had a tag match at WrestleMania. BTW, even though the game disk will only have 6-7 Divas as a start, there will be 6 DLC Divas, hopefully they won't use fresh Divas, who BTW suck.

THQ Manager twitter http://twitter.com/#!/THQ_Tank

He kind of hinted that dlc of the dlc divas will be Vickie.

Jerico and Shawn better be DLC.

October 25, 2011, 08:04AM #2380 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:14AM by Suigetsu
I dunno about Vickie Guerrero being DLC, but they already confirmed, that 6 from the remaining 13 DLCs are Divas. BTW, I myself hope that HBK and Y2J appear as DLC. Even if that two would be the only DLC, I would be satisfied

Another thing: Somewhere at the end of Tuesday, they will announce 6 of the DLC. Can't wait to see who will they confirm (Here's hoping for HBK and Y2J)

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 24, 2011, 07:46PM
I like Jean as the phoenix as well, but in a cosmic scale. I don't think it's viable to have an active x-person that can do anything. I think it's something you have to choose, you know? either she's a mutant x-man or an all powerful cosmic entity in the white hot room. But as for the imagery, like I said, I'd definitely keep the raptor.
I can understand what you're saying but its quite easy to tone them down too. After all the White Hot Room does not overpower Jean. Sure it means she can come back anytime but every character gets that right lol. As for her god-like powers these days, those could easily be restricted to the White Hot Room or any other form of the afterlife. Anyway why can't the X-Men get powerful members? The Avengers have Thor and Dr. Strange and they used to have Sentry (and a bunch of others).

true, but as powerful as those are they can still be defeated. thinking of the phoenix as one of the primal forces of the universe, it's A LOT more powerful than the heroes you mentioned. I'd make it so that the phoenix powers are dormant unless there's a cosmic threat to the multiverse or something like that.

I'd go back to the 70s levels where she was considered the THor of the X-Men. No reality-warping like the Scarlet Witch lol.

She should only be in "White Phoenix of the Crown" mode when in the White Hot Room with Phoenix work to do. And while there she shouldn't be able to change events around as she pleases because she responds to a higher order.

and how would you put dark phoenix in this? or would you dismiss it altogether?