How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 25, 2011, 04:44PM
and how would you put dark phoenix in this? or would you dismiss it altogether?

I would, otherwise the writers will kill her off for another million years XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I personally think she has gone past the Dark Phoenix stage. It can only happen so many times lol. But seriously the Dark Phoenix was created over a lack of control and balance. Jean finally achieved that balance when she fully accepted the Phoenix.

However in Endsong Jean/Phoenix was all split apart and incomplete again. This lack of balance caused Dark Phoenix to resurface until the love of the X-Men allowed Jean to regain herself. Basically what I believe is that the lack of control over her powers is not the issue anymore and she has attained her balance HOWEVER if an outside force succeeded in disrupting that balance then the Dark Phoenix could be a potential threat.

In other words Jean herself has mastered the issue but it can resurface if others destroy that balance and control. She herself won't be worrying every few minutes about losing control (like in MvC3 XD) unless somebody disrupts it. Its kinda like forcing alcohol down an ex-alcoholic's throat who had fully recovered. He would be fine but if extreme measures destroy that control then it can happen again.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 25, 2011, 05:10PM
I personally think she has gone past the Dark Phoenix stage. It can only happen so many times lol. But seriously the Dark Phoenix was created over a lack of control and balance. Jean finally achieved that balance when she fully accepted the Phoenix.

However in Endsong Jean/Phoenix was all split apart and incomplete again. This lack of balance caused Dark Phoenix to resurface until the love of the X-Men allowed Jean to regain herself. Basically what I believe is that the lack of control over her powers is not the issue anymore and she has attained her balance HOWEVER if an outside force succeeded in disrupting that balance then the Dark Phoenix could be a potential threat.

In other words Jean herself has mastered the issue but it can resurface if others destroy that balance and control. She herself won't be worrying every few minutes about losing control (like in MvC3 XD) unless somebody disrupts it. Its kinda like forcing alcohol down an ex-alcoholic's throat who had fully recovered. He would be fine but if extreme measures destroy that control then it can happen again.
Quoteit can only happen so many times
this is comics we're talking about :P, nothing can happen "only so many times"...it's all incredibly cyclic as long as they can keep making money off of any particular thing haha comics are an industry just like everything else in our capitalist society

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on October 25, 2011, 05:38PM
this is comics we're talking about :P, nothing can happen "only so many times"...it's all incredibly cyclic as long as they can keep making money off of any particular thing haha comics are an industry just like everything else in our capitalist society
Lol don't I know that :D

do you guys think it's time I change my sig/avatar or are they still cool? :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on October 26, 2011, 03:47AM
do you guys think it's time I change my sig/avatar or are they still cool? :P

I like um, if you change them I wont be able to tell its you any more by just looking at the picture XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Whatever you feel like no?

You had it for quite a while already :P..

But I know I change mine alot, soooo :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 26, 2011, 08:57AM
Whatever you feel like no?

But I know I change mine alot, soooo :P

Lol me to :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 26, 2011, 06:46AM
I like um, if you change them I wont be able to tell its you any more by just looking at the picture XD

Quote from: Polygone on October 26, 2011, 08:57AM

yeah, I know. I've had them ever since I joined back in 1842. I don't think I'll change. it sort of became an extension of my identity here even for me ^^

Oh...my...god....Vickie Guerrero as a DLC in WWE '12....I'm not that surprised, after seeing good ol' JR and Michael Cole as DLC aswell...But shi...watch your mouth!

Yesterday I bought batman Arkham city, amazing game, seriously love it :D, also brought dragonballz ultimate tenkaichi, anyone else got one of these?

yes on batman, but my video board can't handle it =/

Mwhahaha xD
Serisouly though, I need to help entertain myself since Marvel Super hero squad online still isnt playable here :P (curse you prosienbat, for taking so long xD)

Its an awesome game though, Catwoman plays awesome, However, i dont like the idea of arkham city, seriously ''Hey I know guys, lets build a prison in the middle of the city, let supervillains rule it, and dont look back anymore!, What can possibly go wrong, the island were they where completly isolated was way to unsafe anyway, lets take em here :D''