How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Polygone on October 28, 2011, 06:09AM
Yesterday I bought batman Arkham city, amazing game, seriously love it :D, also brought dragonballz ultimate tenkaichi, anyone else got one of these?
I'm planning to get these games. How's Dragon Ball? There's a create a character feature this year, right? Did you try it?

Yep there is, Its quite limited till now, but I only beated like one battle in hero mode xD

The game is pretty funny, its really ''ultimate''though, you know, the effects are amazing

Also, I JUST finished Batman AC, A-MAZING game, seriously, I wont spoil to much, but Bruce is breaking the Batman code in the game, Hugo is just plain awesomness, and well, dont even get me started on the al Ghuls, who were both awesome (Talia and Râs)

Also, it includes characters death, which I was saddened about, but it has some of the most amazing boss fights I have ever seen, one last thing, Zsazs is creepy as hell

xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

BTW, did anyone watch Persona 4 - The Animation yet? 4 episodes are already out, and I'm a big fan of the Persona game series, so I was happy to see the anime. It's the same as the game, with minor changes, so that the story would be a bit more whole. I love it (what a fan I am)

WARNING : POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR BATMAN AC

Did you guys know Harley was pregnant in Arkham city? First of all, when in Jokers loading bay, you can see her old costume (Arkham Asylum) and next to it a pregnancy test which turned out positive

second of all, this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PskvsuGoas&feature=related

Thats it, im postive we're getting a sequal :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

This is going to be horror, or what? :D Batman vs Joker Jr, who is a child version of Joker? :D

in case your interested by "Things to come" type things in things such as uncanny things of the x-things variety

Anybody read UXM 1?

I loved it for 3 reasons!

1) Lifeguard is back
2) Storm asks all former villains on the team to raise their hand and basically everybody does...including Cyclops
3) Emma loses her arm!!!

Emma kissing Namor!! That is shocking, i wonder how Scott will react. Hope looking at the Phoenix is neat though

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on November 03, 2011, 12:28PM
why is Emma kissing Namor ??
She probably realized she deserved better after her arm was sliced off and Scott didn't even bat an eyelash.

In UXM 1 Emma loses her arm. It's actually quite funny :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 02, 2011, 06:43PM
Anybody read UXM 1?

I loved it for 3 reasons!

1) Lifeguard is back
2) Storm asks all former villains on the team to raise their hand and basically everybody does...including Cyclops
3) Emma loses her arm!!!

Colossus gets beaten badly by a foe and Emma, being the b*tch she is, thinks she can get away with anything. Then of course her arm gets sliced off. What an amazing show of hubris. She really needed it ;)

The theory is that Emma will track down Karma and steal her robotic leg as a temporary arm until the X-Club builds her a new one. Hellion won't feel so lonely anymore.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 03, 2011, 01:22PM
In UXM 1 Emma loses her arm. It's actually quite funny :D

Colossus gets beaten badly by a foe and Emma, being the b*tch she is, thinks she can get away with anything. Then of course her arm gets sliced off. What an amazing show of hubris. She really needed it ;)

The theory is that Emma will track down Karma and steal her robotic leg as a temporary arm until the X-Club builds her a new one. Hellion won't feel so lonely anymore.
O_O Emma Frost lost an arm ( what year btw was the comic released ) and i didnt notice it. T_T What was the story creator thinking. Must Emma be destroyed so Jean can take the spot of perfection :'-( this cruel world. Can you show me a pic? Its impossible in the newer comics i can see she has both of her arms T_T

The issue came out just yesterday. Haven't seen any scans for it yet. Most people, on the forum I found this out on, didn't really even care about Emma's lack of an arm. They find her ruined enough already :(
The lack of an arm may actually improve her