How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I've seen Deadpool without a head, so this is a walk in a park :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 01, 2011, 02:02PM
Well, I've seen Deadpool without a head, so this is a walk in a park :D

Lol, epic win. While it surprised me a lot when I saw trat picture, it's not that bad (actually it's kind of funny), and I'm sure she will get her arm back, but I don't know how :S
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Today it's the last day in my english school and I am a bit afraid of the future cause I use the english school's computer to talk to you. But I'll find another way to talk to you guys! And I'll start tying to make skins again somehow. I'm f]starting to get back!! From my own ashes I will rise again!

Quote from: rage on December 01, 2011, 03:12PM
Today it's the last day in my english school and I am a bit afraid of the future cause I use the english school's computer to talk to you. But I'll find another way to talk to you guys! And I'll start tying to make skins again somehow. I'm f]starting to get back!! From my own ashes I will rise again!

Glad to hear that :) Im sure I can speak for everyone when I say we miss you very much and look forward to your return :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: rage on December 01, 2011, 03:12PM
It's nice to see you again! Hope you return quickly.

Defnitly, your missed :)

Emma's pic, w0w, its not the fact she doesnt have an arm, but its kinda scary you can see her arm lying in the rubble 0.o
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

That's the part that is creepy to me as well. However losing limbs isn't anything new. Just check out Bishop, Karma, Hellion, etc.

and misty knight and forge and winter soldier...
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

And of course, the guy, who can be cut to pieces but still won't die: Deadpool

Or Lobo, if DC characters count as well

Lol Deadpool is in exactly that state right now in UXF.

so the phoenix force is coming back to earth and looking for a new host...so of course the avengers and the x-men are going to fight...

Reminds me exactly of the two team's fight in Children's Crusade (pretty much same people and same artist)

Anyway go Avengers! Too bad Storm isn't siding with her new teammates rather than the old :(

wolverine sided with the avengers, huh? weird.

I see Emma has both her arms ;)
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on December 06, 2011, 06:56PM
wolverine sided with the avengers, huh? weird.
Not really weird considering the recent SCHISM between Wolverine and Cyke. If you notice all the X-Men on that image are from the Blue Team. If Beast is involved in this story then he will most likely be on the Avengers as well.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on December 06, 2011, 06:56PM
I see Emma has both her arms ;)

I know!! <3
And yeah I'm pretty sure Wolverine and Beast are with the Avengers, You can see that Logan is fighting Emma on that pic. I'm not sure why Black Widow is on the X-men side...
Love the picture by the way!

EDIT:
http://marvel.com/news/story/17810/avengers_vs_x-men?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Pulse323&utm_term=Link1&utm_content=BiggestComicBookEventAvengersVSXMen&utm_campaign=Pulse323Newsletter12062011
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5