How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Guess you're not looking at Juggs anymore eh? :P

Congratulations on coming out. Hope you have/can find the courage to tell your family & friends too and ofcourse that they accept it like we do :)

So the Marvel website has been pumping out some exciting articles because of Wondercon that I thought you guys would be interested in. We have things like a small teasers about a collection of alternate reality X-Men working together in a series called X-treme X-men and the Avengers Academy's role in AVX (they're wearing X-Men uniforms?) and some larger articles discussing a new series with an alternate reality Punisher in space (hopefully we get to see some space versions of other heroes too ^-^) and Ms Marvel's new role as Captain Marvel. I feel some skins coming on!

I always thought that Captain Marvel has been an unnecessary figure in the Marvel Universe since Mar-Vell's death. Genis, Phyla and Noh-Varr tried replacing him, but his legacy truly lives on through Ms. Marvel more than anyone else. Did not like Carol with short hair though.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 18, 2012, 02:01AM
I always thought that Captain Marvel has been an unnecessary figure in the Marvel Universe since Mar-Vell's death. Genis, Phyla and Noh-Varr tried replacing him, but his legacy truly lives on through Ms. Marvel more than anyone else. Did not like Carol with short hair though.
I was thinking the same thing...I started work on my version of it today and it has long hair XD

Quote from: BLaw on March 17, 2012, 09:01AM
Guess you're not looking at Juggs anymore eh? :P

Congratulations on coming out. Hope you have/can find the courage to tell your family & friends too and ofcourse that they accept it like we do :)
Haha, this post made me smilie :) There is always room for Jugg jokes ;)  :juggernaut: :juggernaut:
And thank you, I did actually tell my step brother this weekend, and It was hard, but not as hard as I thought it would be, and he has no problem with it and it felt good, small steps :)

Quote from: edward on March 16, 2012, 05:16PM
I had no doubts, no offense. Glad you feel happy about it :)
Thanks Edward :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I got a new catchphrase: "Once you go Nowhere you never go elsewhere." LOL! What do you guys think?

March 23, 2012, 06:45AM #2661 Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 05:03PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 22, 2012, 12:18PM
I got a new catchphrase: "Once you go Nowhere you never go elsewhere." LOL! What do you guys think?

:D I love it! HAHA It made me start laughing!

Edit: Does anyone watch Iron Man Armored Adventures? I dont really like it because of the CG, but they just came out with an episode that featured Jean Grey and Magneto and I thought that was cool, that was the only episode I ever saw of the show too. It's also really cool because they said Jean moved from Colorado which is where I live :D

Edit 2: The first gay marriage in a Marvel comic should be coming this june! http://www.edgeonthenet.com/entertainment/culture/news/131131/gay_x-men_hero_gets_married_in_upcoming_comic

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Cool! Wish Kyle was a mutant as well so that the couple would get more spotlight.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on March 24, 2012, 05:52PM
Cool! Wish Kyle was a mutant as well so that the couple would get more spotlight.

I agree, but at least its a start!

Wow, aint been on here in a minute. Missin' ya'll :)

Btw, congrats Midnight :D and welcome to the "family" (as some put it).

Well, I'll be moving here soon, hopefully gettin' my own place... then I'll be working on getting a computer...again... then I'll be back (mwa ha!) {You were shakin' you know it :P} So anywho, just wanted to update, I guess. lol.

:D, yeeh, good to hear you're gonna be back, we've missed you :)
*cough*andyourmods* cough xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Scabbia on March 27, 2012, 07:49AM
Wow, aint been on here in a minute. Missin' ya'll :)

Btw, congrats Midnight :D and welcome to the "family" (as some put it).

Well, I'll be moving here soon, hopefully gettin' my own place... then I'll be working on getting a computer...again... then I'll be back (mwa ha!) {You were shakin' you know it :P} So anywho, just wanted to update, I guess. lol.

Yay! Im excited for your return! :) I am really looking forward to Claire if you still plan on working on her :)

Yep, lol. Claire, Tifa and Wonder Woman (XML2), and also updating Rogue's booster and doing an Antman "booster" if someone hasn't done it yet. Also adding someone else... Just cause I feel like it, but that'll be a surprise ;)

Quote from: Scabbia on March 27, 2012, 06:51PM
Yep, lol. Claire, Tifa and Wonder Woman (XML2), and also updating Rogue's booster and doing an Antman "booster" if someone hasn't done it yet. Also adding someone else... Just cause I feel like it, but that'll be a surprise ;)

Yay for Claire! I'm excited for Wonder Woman too! So many mods :D it's exciting!

Retro nostalgia has kicked in! I started to watch the original BeyBlade anime again and the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime as well. Is it just me, or are these "older" animes cooler, than the newer ones?