How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on March 29, 2012, 03:10AM
Retro nostalgia has kicked in! I started to watch the original BeyBlade anime again and the original Yu-Gi-Oh! anime as well. Is it just me, or are these "older" animes cooler, than the newer ones?

All originals are better! When they get new they change to much, add to much, and then it just gets annoying.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah, right? I myself watch one episode of some new beyblade series (entirely new characters and all) and I was like: Why not air the old one. Than, another channel started airing the original series in the morning (every day, except weekends). I watched it, and I was like: Awesome childhood at it's finest. Still, I will have to watch it on the internet, due to school (I'm ill at the moment).

Quote from: Suigetsu on March 29, 2012, 08:44AM
yeah, right? I myself watch one episode of some new beyblade series (entirely new characters and all) and I was like: Why not air the old one. Than, another channel started airing the original series in the morning (every day, except weekends). I watched it, and I was like: Awesome childhood at it's finest. Still, I will have to watch it on the internet, due to school (I'm ill at the moment).

I know! It's like you watch the new series of the same show and everything is different. They add in new characters, sometimes change old ones, and then its just not the same!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I hope I dont get in trouble for having gif avatars? :P, anywaay,, Thanks to me for the gif (not me, the user me :P)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 29, 2012, 10:52AM
I hope I dont get in trouble for having gif avatars? :P, anywaay,, Thanks to me for the gif (not me, the user me :P)

I dont think you will, your not the first to have one lol

Yeah. I just got myself a new gif signature and it's a great feeling :D I don't have a clue why I didn't have one before

I don't have one and i'm happy xD. BUT i'm sad cause i'm not able to add new characters to MUA u_U

Yeah Yeah, i have used the XMLBCUI in X-men Legnds 2, and always worked well, i think it's because i'm using Windws Seven.
BUT!  yesterday somehow i was able to change some characters (and bugged others), some worked perfectly and some desapeared and Rogue crashs the game if i choose her (more over she is invisible in menu only name appears). Some doesn't show up and can't be choosen cause it seens like they were substituted by Defaulman, YEah i can choose defaultman to team and it doesn't bug. LOL. in a Total of the 27 characters before i have only 20 of them now  :hawkeye: hawkey slot desapeared xD but now i have Jubilee, Cyclops,  psylock, havoc and others xD

at first I wasn't too sure about it but now it look Much Better :-0
Check out Captain Marvel

Nah, the old one was better. Which reminds me: Disney peeps are strange ones. I mean, first of all, I know that many of you people are really into Disney movies. Is it just me, or are the old ones have way too many sad/negative scenes (even death)? Than these guys acquire Marvel and characters start dying and change way too much. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer characters to stay the characters they were in the beginning and not become another one (which existed). For me, this is like if Wonder Woman would become Batwoman or the Green Lantern (or something which she resembles more: Superman. I mean, Superwoman, but you get the point). Plus, why not bring back old characters? It's not like they can't just revive anyone.

I think Ms Marvel makes a perfect Captain Marvel. It's a perfectly natural progression and it's a bit less sexist (I believe.) I've actually already made that skin for her ^-^

Edit: Just by the way, It's not like Disney really started interfering with Marvel that much (as far as I can tell anyways)...Marvel writers still operate as they used too. It was more of a corporate/copyright purchase than an intelectual purpose I think. That's just my opinion though haha.

Still pretty strange how things changed so drastically in the past 2-3 years. Especially since many of my favourites died or got changed way too much (one thing though: http://marvel.wikia.com/Deadpool_%28Wade_Wilson%29#Search_for_death      if they kill off Deadpool just so he could be with Death and practically destroy everything his fans (including myself) like about him, then I'm entirely through with this company)

Haha! but in Marvel world people always ressurect after some time xD I think Peter Parker :spiderman: will ressurect soon, but is not nice when they get too much changed in personality and attitudes;

Well, Nightcrawler is still dead, Deadpool is on the verge of being ruined, Cain Marko is entirely in ruins right now and I'm pretty sure, that the list could go on (only naming some of my own favourites)