How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay I am so confused on this All New X-Men. If they were brought from the past into the future, shouldn't that erase the existence of the future X-Men? Like Cyclops, Iceman, etc.

September 05, 2013, 02:57PM #3646 Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 03:05PM by White Queen
Quote from: Me on September 05, 2013, 02:54PM
Okay I am so confused on this All New X-Men. If they were brought from the past into the future, shouldn't that erase the existence of the future X-Men? Like Cyclops, Iceman, etc.
Yeah, I recently got issue 16. I got so confused at the end. xD
But I'm kinda happy an actual mature Jean Grey is present now.
All New X-Men and Uncanny X-Men 2013 are the only comics I buy. xD
I actually laughed when Young Jean and Rachel bumped in the hallway. lmao xD
It was so awkward and hilarious. :P

Quote from: Me on September 05, 2013, 02:54PM

Well currently there is a story going on called X-Men: Battle of the Atom where the X-Men from the future come into the present to make the X-Men send the young ones back to there time before something happens, and I believe in one of the recent issues Young Cyclops died and it briefly erased the present Cyclops from existence but one of the mutants on Scott's team brought the young Scott back to life.

But regardless of whatever if they send them back they will have to hide or erase all the memories of them being in the present unless they want the current timeline to be completely altered. Since they all know about the present and things that happened in their past, for example Jean knows all the times she has died in the past, or future for her, so she could try and change this.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Here is the issue Preview alert! xD lol http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/04/the-new-marvel-rules-of-time-travel-courtesy-of-battle-of-the-atom-spoilers/
And WOOW this! http://xmen-supreme.blogspot.fr/
It seems Marvel finally found a way to bring our dear jean back. thanks to a in between step with young jean ..
I think i finally get why jean said she had to gather herself in the Hot White Chamber ..but in fact she does not gather pièces,in fact, she is not even dead anymore, just removed from this plane of existence
And that's why this Future jean looks so close to the present one ;P even Kate Pryde looked older than her
But i still don't get why she hides herself.. that does not make sense It would just have made the things easier

Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2013, 04:00PM
Here is the issue Preview alert! xD lol http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/04/the-new-marvel-rules-of-time-travel-courtesy-of-battle-of-the-atom-spoilers/
And WOOW this! http://xmen-supreme.blogspot.fr/
It seems Marvel finally found a way to bring our dear jean back. thanks to a in between step with young jean ..
I think i finally get why jean said she had to gather herself in the Hot White Chamber ..but in fact she does not gather pièces,in fact, she is not even dead anymore, just removed from this plane of existence
And that's why this Future jean looks so close to the present one ;P even Kate Pryde looked older than her
But i still don't get why she hides herself.. that does not make sense It would just have made the things easier

I saw another page from Battle of the Atom and she said she can only keep the Xorn mask off for a brief period of time. Some people believe it helps keep her powers in check, others believe it may not actually be Jean Grey at all. Who knows. It is nice to see another Jean tho!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ah okay :) Waw i'm so excited now :D :D and when she meets Rachel xD waw
Oh and why lil jean keeps saying that Charles is going to mind whipe the team oO If he reads their minds he'll see that he's killed by cyclops so he would try to change that..no? Okay it creates a paradox..but he would be seriously idiot as hell --""

Also, jean could have show her face to her younger version instead of waiting ;P

Age of Ultron broke time and space screwing everything up. Beast used a version of doom tech to stablizie the timeline while they are gone, but in the past we only saw that with someone in the future staying in the present, not with someone from the past. So clearly something bad would happen if one of them died before they could return.

People seem divided on the future x-men but a lot of people think they are lying about what they are there to do. Given the fact had they not have shown up the O5 were about to sent back. So one leading theory is that the "battle of the atom" means the future x-men are going to something to one (or several of them) before sending them back to avoid their bad future.

My theory is that whatever it does it's going to revive Jean to the present. Since i get the feeling Xorna isn't who she says she is.

But a lot of people think it will end with a Jean back in the present since Starlord has some kind of strange vision over in GOTG of past/present/future events and one of them is him hugging Jean.

But at the same time it could be Cyclops' Atom that needs some adjusting since he died. And i didn't actually see the full last uncanny book but apparently some guy from the future is sending sentinels to stop him, so maybe it's Cyclops who doomed the future and/or tried to ressurect Jean himself after he remembered being brought back to life himself and created the Jean that is now Xorna who can't control her powers?

Alright that's enough speculation for now XD
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I have also heard rumors that the future Jean/Xorn is actually the real Jean Grey but she returned in the future instead of the present which could explain why she hasn't aged much, or that she is actually the 05 Jean grown up. It's pretty hard to put it all together right now, I don't know what to believe.

I do however think it would be a good thing if the true Jean returned, I believe if she was written right she could help do some serious damage control. But if they decide to allow her to use the Phoenix, which I am somewhat torn on, but I feel as tho they should, then it should be her and she should be it. No more of this Dark Phoenix stuff, or power hungry anything. Just Jean Grey with the Phoenix abilities which she should have been the only one to use in the first place.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on September 06, 2013, 02:35PM
I have also heard rumors that the future Jean/Xorn is actually the real Jean Grey but she returned in the future instead of the present which could explain why she hasn't aged much, or that she is actually the 05 Jean grown up. It's pretty hard to put it all together right now, I don't know what to believe.

I do however think it would be a good thing if the true Jean returned, I believe if she was written right she could help do some serious damage control. But if they decide to allow her to use the Phoenix, which I am somewhat torn on, but I feel as tho they should, then it should be her and she should be it. No more of this Dark Phoenix stuff, or power hungry anything. Just Jean Grey with the Phoenix abilities which she should have been the only one to use in the first place.
I agree with you 100%. I want the actual Jean back and with the Phoenix Force. Two as one, and no more Dark Phoenix drama that would possibly lead to another death.

Quote from: White Queen on September 06, 2013, 05:30PM
I agree with you 100%. I want the actual Jean back and with the Phoenix Force. Two as one, and no more Dark Phoenix drama that would possibly lead to another death.

Exactly!

And I also believe they shouldn't mess with the whole her and Scott thing. Of course I do believe it should be brought up, He has changed very much and I believe Jean would be shocked to see who he has become. He isn't a terrible person, except for the whole Professor thing while under the influence of Phoenix, but whatever. Don't get me wrong, I like and don't like Scott. He just has never been a favorite of mine, but I do try and like him. But he isn't who he used to be, none of the X-Men are.

But I just believe they should remain separate.

Okay, NOW I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED! I mean, okay, they killed off my very favourite mutant, Nightcrawler, in 2010. I was mad, but at least some time later, I had another Nightcrawler from the Age of Apocalypse universe, since he was still alive. I was like, lets check on him. Turns out, he died this June. Marvel took away my favourite character twice, in the same month, in 3 years. What am I left with now?

QuoteOkay, NOW I'M SERIOUSLY PISSED! I mean, okay, they killed off my very favourite mutant, Nightcrawler, in 2010. I was mad, but at least some time later, I had another Nightcrawler from the Age of Apocalypse universe, since he was still alive. I was like, lets check on him. Turns out, he died this June. Marvel took away my favourite character twice, in the same month, in 3 years. What am I left with now?
Oo I know that.. with jean xDDD
Don't worry He may return soon I sense that X-Men: Battle of the Atom will lead to something big
Hope i'm right :D :D

And I also believe they shouldn't mess with the whole her and Scott thing. Of course I do believe it should be brought up, He has changed very much and I believe Jean would be shocked to see who he has become. He isn't a terrible person, except for the whole Professor thing while under the influence of Phoenix, but whatever. Don't get me wrong, I like and don't like Scott. He just has never been a favorite of mine, but I do try and like him. But he isn't who he used to be, none of the X-Men are.
But I just believe they should remain separate.

I agree with you two 100% xD I like jean grey with great powers, she's a fiery Redhead and a real badass! The problem is that Marvel gave her too much power to follow a story properly so that leads always to the Dark phoenix mess..

jean should be a strong independant person now..with the phoenix powers she had when she first began as phoenix :)
Not overpowered but really powerful, like she always was, like a really hardworking telepath :)
I think marvel should stop to relate her to phoenix but instead, say that jean has developped her powers so much that she is as strong as the early green phoenix

Or Maybe she could keep a dark side (like gambit or Angel in iron form) changing her into a Dark Phoenix look a like but with her own personnality! that could be fun(Not Dark Phoenix plz!!! xD)
I think scott should hunt her not the contrary xDD cause she's far better than him
Read again the new Xmen serie and try to imagine what Jean felt..
I believe they should remain separate too, that's the life. But i must admit i'd like to see more regrets from scott

The reason that I can't stand Emma is that she constantly spit on jean while she should apologize for her outrageous actions she made.. She's a selfish character.
If she could at least just once act like an adult and admit that she acted like a bitch to jean I would love Emma xD No really I liked her before new xmen xP i was kinda disappointed by her personnality : P

I kinda gave up on comics on the most part, its all shows for me now, you can't pick up a comic without a 10-part story arc detailing the multiple revivals & death's of characters nowadays

Quote from: mj fan on September 07, 2013, 02:58AM
The reason that I can't stand Emma is that she constantly spit on jean while she should apologize for her outrageous actions she made.. She's a selfish character.
If she could at least just once act like an adult and admit that she acted like a bitch to jean I would love Emma xD No really I liked her before new xmen xP i was kinda disappointed by her personnality : P

From what I know of Emma, isn't that EXACLTY what Emma does, act like a bitch, and don't give a heck about it? I know she does apologize sometime, but most of the time, she just continues her behaviour xd
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

QuoteI kinda gave up on comics on the most part, its all shows for me now, you can't pick up a comic without a 10-part story arc detailing the multiple revivals & death's of characters nowadays

From what I know of Emma, isn't that EXACLTY what Emma does, act like a bitch, and don't give a heck about it? I know she does apologize sometime, but most of the time, she just continues her behaviour xd
XD!! I'm with you! yeah xD lol
Well i kinda gave up comic books for the same reasons xD
Hope Battle of the atom will lead to something new ;P

September 07, 2013, 04:00AM #3659 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:08AM by White Queen
I've never ever hated or disliked Emma's behaviour in all honesty. Always like her personality and scintillating wit. :P
And I don't dislike Scott, but I blame him a little bit for the loss of Emma's telepathic abilities. I mostly blame the Phoenix Force and Iron Man though. xD
I would however like to see Emma leave the current X-Men ( Magneto, Magik and Cyclops ) and go teach at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning, and the other X-Men there slowly learn to trust her again.
Besides I would love to see a little bit more Kitty and Emma interaction.
But all that's probably never going to happen.
I also wanna see, as I mentioned before, the actual Jean and Phoenix as one return, and her presence would restore the damaged powers of the X-Men and Emma gaining small control over her latent telekinetic potential. But that's all purely my opinion and hopes. xD