How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No really what makes me crazy is that i know that Jean and Emma could be like impossible to beat if they could do things together
But for now it's like cat and dog fight --" I could see them as best friends xDD Okay i can always dream but that would be so fun! Jean (knowing the phoenix force) could give her powers back (a little like emma did with iceman..by reactivate it) then we could have interaction and it could be the beginning of a great friendship
Emma go teach at the Jean Grey school AHHHhhhhh if only --" !! This Emma frost, more human would be awesome! And less bitchy :P honestly i've always loved her powers and all, so that would be great :)

lmao That pic made me laugh. xD
Yeah, that would be cool, Jean and Emma becoming besties.

Quote from: Polygone on September 07, 2013, 03:25AM
I kinda gave up on comics on the most part, its all shows for me now, you can't pick up a comic without a 10-part story arc detailing the multiple revivals & death's of characters nowadays

I've kinda given up on marvel comics and switched to dc. :ohnoes: Since some of their New 52 comic series are pretty good :3

September 07, 2013, 10:52AM #3663 Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 10:57AM by Oddark123
Nightcrawler is already in the works to be coming back. He spoke to Broo in WatXM and the whole opening story of the new book that's replacing Astonishing is to go find him.

The team apparently is Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Northstar, Iceman and Firestar.

And here's a funny fancomic on that very subject

I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

This is true? If yes, then my other question: Have you heard any hallelujahs recently? I did

Oh yes it's true. and this book is going to be under the Amazing X-Men name. Here's the press image

Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 07, 2013, 12:37PM
Oh yes it's true. and this book is going to be under the Amazing X-Men name. Here's the press image

That looks like Firestar too! I love her!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh mommy! It's so beautiful! It's so fluffy I'm gonna die! Wait...

I keep replaying the song La La La by Naughty Boy. I always do this, I like a song and listen to it over and over again and then I just abandon it and pick it up a month later. xD

New Harry Potter spin off movie series is being written by JK Rowling. I can now die in peace.

So I was watching videos of the Scarlet Witch, and I found this one.
Wanda as she appears in the Iron Man 1994 series.
Um...I'm not sure how to react to that. @_@
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mRLTt_kip8

AHAHA yes i saw this video a long time ago and i was like  :eek: :eek: eek!
"shalalala shalalalala lalalalalalalalalalaaaaaa! HiiiIuuUmm BraaaaAAAAAAH" (gargle AND pidgin noises xDDD) Okay.. Awkward
Her conclusion is just pretty basic! No, Okay I know her goal is to show us she can make creepy sounds xD

She's just singing and she just shoes how much useless she is lol. But that's funny I laughed so hard the first time i saw this xD

So i'm back from having my computer's operating system fail. It's been super fun, not lol.

X-MEN: BATTLE OF THE ATOM, PART 3 http://xmen-supreme.blogspot.fr/2013/09/scanned-thoughts-uncanny-x-men-12.html#comment-form
NEXT http://www.newsarama.com/18976-wolverine-the-x-men-36-preview.html Launch the viewer
Not to mention that..
lol that was a snarky comment..but i thought that would be Emma.. --"

Marvel gets to have everything: they get to fool Jean Grey fans, they get to have a de-powered White Queen winning one for a change (and they'll probably justify that by saying that skill wins over raw power), Emma's fans will be happy (because they seem to believe that when Jean ignored Emma's diamond form and forced her presence into the other woman's mind, she counted with the power of the Phoenix, even though some issues later she had to die to really become the Phoenix again...). and they get to sell lots of comics.
those guys wouldn't and couldn't write her well anyway...I was excited but now that's a real mess. Future feat present feat past...and Old young versions of characters..and old Young Jean..too much for me ;P
I hardly find these comics here, but i'll stop buying..Jean died in 2004..and all we had were alternate versions of her..now it's still the case..but i won't waist money anymore
If that's no Jean of adult Scott, that's no Jean of mine. Suddenly I feel free! I really don't have to care about this crazy story anymore.

Ok, I recently entered a small Britney Spears phase.
Now I can't stop listening to her songs. @_@
Her older songs from the late 90s and early 2000s bring back so many memories from childhood.