How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Battery problem or your processor in your laptop is not working anymore.

October 27, 2014, 12:46AM #3901 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:51AM by LarsAlexandersson
& this website before my laptop got shut down yesterday?

about my sudden shutted down laptop: i did try follow some of hard reset instructions, but still not working. maybe your right @BL, i think maybe both battery or/& the laptop's processor.sometin tells me that either my cable cord or/& ac adapter also counted too
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Could be your adaptor. Does your adaptor have a LED light on it? Is it plugged in? If so; is it on? If not: broken cable/adaptor. Try a different power socket and see if that works. If not, try a different cable. If not, adaptor is broken.

The last time i saw on adapter, i didn't see where its LED is :(

My Progress:

I know this may be a dumb question but can somebody please explain to me the TV series Agents of Shield. And why they don't show superheroes like the Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Wolverine fighting bad guys. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on October 27, 2014, 06:07PM
I know this may be a dumb question but can somebody please explain to me the TV series Agents of Shield. And why they don't show superheroes like the Hulk, Captain America, Thor, and Wolverine fighting bad guys. :storm:

Well Wolverine will most likely never show up unless Marvel gets the rights back to the X-Men films, or Marvel and Fox come to an agreement. And the other character's actors are most likely tied to other obligations or just haven't been brought into the show yet.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's rare for me to post on this particular topic, but it's cool to see MM back (albeit in a different look).

Quote from: White Queen on October 24, 2014, 09:54AM
It's gonna take me some time getting used to this new layout though... I wonder if I can change it somehow.

Edit: Figured out how to change the forum layout, back to the original one. Yay! :D

How'd you do that? I have to look into it when I get a chance to. As for modding, I'm working on Red Sonja now, though considering Halloween's coming up, I should've picked Dormammu... Lol. Anyway, after my hiatus, it's damn good to be back.

Quote from: Outsider on October 28, 2014, 10:01AM
It's rare for me to post on this particular topic, but it's cool to see MM back (albeit in a different look).

How'd you do that? I have to look into it when I get a chance to. As for modding, I'm working on Red Sonja now, though considering Halloween's coming up, I should've picked Dormammu... Lol. Anyway, after my hiatus, it's damn good to be back.

Thanks to White Queen's help I figured it out too! If you go into Profile > Forum Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout its the very first thing on the page that says "Current Theme," Just click the change button and you can pick the old one again, or whichever you prefer.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Lightning249539 on October 27, 2014, 06:07PM

Wolverine was mentioned by someone else.

The others cost too much money for a TV show. Straight forward and simple. There's also the case of contracts etc. Plus major characters would outshine the other characters on the show. Which is why you won't see them, they get referred to. However, RDJ wants a cameo on the TV show and they might let him. Again, contractual agreements and price is the issue. And he will probably only show up as Tony Stark, not Iron Man.

And yes, Sam Jackson appeared a couple times on the show but his character in the movies isn't as big as the heroes are.

Logged in, 5 different people asking for help in pms. One of them calling me selfish. Not being logged in for a day and then calling me selfish is just weird and doesnt make me want to help that person.

Some people really need to grow balls and ask publicly for help, they might get an answer faster than one can respond.

Attack on Titan and Marvel crossover comic... I'm not sure how I feel about this. Sure it may be cool and all but the Titans would stand no chance against the heroes >_<

might be a different earth. SnK (not SNK Playmore)/AotT sure is popular since the anime debut.

Anyway, about a broken laptop problem, what's up with a motherboard? some kinda source of the laptop programming & temperature signals?

My Progress:

These past couple weeks have been really rough for me. For the past two weeks I got pretty sick and was in pain and switching between hot and cold for days, then add on all my stress from school and life.

Last week on Tuesday I finally went to the hospital where they thought something was wrong with my liver, my pain got worse and we went back the next day. After an ultra sound and a CT scan they discovered my appendix was inflamed and next thing I know I am getting surgery to get it removed. I'm pretty sore and still recovering but I finally got to go home on Saturday, now it will be a rough few weeks trying not to hurt myself or lift to much.

November 10, 2014, 11:00AM #3914 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:04AM by White Queen
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 10, 2014, 10:27AM
These past couple weeks have been really rough for me. For the past two weeks I got pretty sick and was in pain and switching between hot and cold for days, then add on all my stress from school and life.

Last week on Tuesday I finally went to the hospital where they thought something was wrong with my liver, my pain got worse and we went back the next day. After an ultra sound and a CT scan they discovered my appendix was inflamed and next thing I know I am getting surgery to get it removed. I'm pretty sore and still recovering but I finally got to go home on Saturday, now it will be a rough few weeks trying not to hurt myself or lift to much.
Oh that's awful, I'm so sorry :(. I hope you feel better now though with the pain gone, and I hope you get even better soon. :)
Look at the bright side though, at least you'll get a small break from school (I assume), so you got that going for you, which is nice. :P
Btw, have you been keeping up with Once Upon a Time S4 ? :D