What is coming next?

Started by Larcetin, October 26, 2009, 11:40AM

Previous topic - Next topic
the best thing now would be Marvel MMO :D
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

Quote from: Markec_Iceman on January 14, 2010, 12:46PM
the best thing now would be Marvel MMO :D

Rubbish. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 would be rad.

Ain't that rubbish. I'd like to see such a game myself, where you can create a character with the powers of your favorite hero. With the original hero being your trainer who can learn you various stuff. Sounds neat.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 15, 2010, 05:37AM
Ain't that rubbish. I'd like to see such a game myself, where you can create a character with the powers of your favorite hero. With the original hero being your trainer who can learn you various stuff. Sounds neat.
I think, if there will be a Marvel Online it would be like we could create our own characters as we want and famous Marvel characters would be NPCs. We could be villian and hero, so that big heroes from the comics could be bosses for villian characters and big villians from the comics could be bosses for a hero character. Oh and we could create similiar characters to the Marvel characters.

That's pretty much almost the same as the stuff I said, but the villain/hero npc thing and choosing sides would be a neat feature. So having either heroes or villains as the trainers for the character to learn new skills or so. I would pay for such a game each month, definetely.

online marvel would be nice and whats brilliant about is marvel's headed for a different spin in the way it does gaming but unlike other online games, how big is the fan base of marvel? are we enough to make it last for more than a year? i suppose the funding of such project would require a big amount and that might mean diverting their financial focus off the offline games like mua3 or xml3, etc. to make way for the online one. but i do like the idea of customisation!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

I'd like a Super Smash Bro Brawl but with Marvel characters instead.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 15, 2010, 12:10PM
That's pretty much almost the same as the stuff I said, but the villain/hero npc thing and choosing sides would be a neat feature. So having either heroes or villains as the trainers for the character to learn new skills or so. I would pay for such a game each month, definetely.
Me too. But I would need a better computer.

i hope it it is mua3 with  :apocalypse: :blackshake: :bheart: :blackwidow: :cd: :dazzler: :cyclops: :colossus: :deadpool: :doom: :docock: :emmafrost: :enchantress: :firestar: :hellion: :husk: :jubilee: :juggernaut: :marvelg: :moonstar: :morph: :cuckoo: :mystique: :phoenix: :polaris: :psylocke: :rogue: :x-23: :xavier: in it.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 15, 2010, 05:37AM

It ain't going to happen, they started one, it got canceled, now DC has ripped the idea off completely but added their characters and locations. If you want a Marvel MMO, that's cool, just don't get your hopes up, chances are it's not going to happen.

But a Marvel MMO is in development by Gazillion Entertainment...
http://www.gazillion.com/

Quote from: ragincajun on January 21, 2010, 09:06PM
But a Marvel MMO is in development by Gazillion Entertainment...
http://www.gazillion.com/

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS!!? :P

Betcha MUA3 never happens.  The main version of MUA2 was honestly extremely disappointing.  Nope, odds are we'll get another Spider-Man game before something good comes along.  There's always a Spider-Man game in development.

Quote from: Teancum on January 22, 2010, 10:09AM
Betcha MUA3 never happens.  The main version of MUA2 was honestly extremely disappointing.  Nope, odds are we'll get another Spider-Man game before something good comes along.  There's always a Spider-Man game in development.
I thought the Spider-Man games was no good money income for the developers. I thought they won't make a new one.
Quote from: Shauny7488 on January 22, 2010, 05:36AM
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS!!? :P
Dude, this info was revealed way back.