Whiteking's mods UPDATED - Emma Frost 2.0 & NPC Jean Grey

Started by whiteking, October 30, 2009, 08:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
-Emma Frost Effects Mini-Update-

This is the last update to my mod for Emma Frost and it's bassically an update to her effects.

Added a second loadscreen, I'm very proud of the telepathic effect on her head ^^

Added a new effect to her diamond form. Sparkles!
Dihan did this for me and I loved it, i just increased a bit the size of the sparkles.

And finally I changed the impact effect on her Astral Shock power. Now her astral form explode at contact.

If you have istalled Emma, you dont' have to start a new game, but if you are going to intall Emma for first time, install the v2.0 of the mod, then the mini-update and start a new game with default stats.

Important this is not the full mod, just an update.
Get the mod HERE

Thanks to:
Dihan for the effect for her Diamond Form.
Shadowslacks for the effect for her Astral Shock.

Report any bug in my workbench please.
And now I'm going to update Songbird, I'll add the "Eagle's dive" power (see previews on my workbench), a loadscreen and a sim mission.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

FAAANNTAASSSSSTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks great especially the loading screen and love the sparkles and the new impact for Astral Shock awesome job! :)  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the nice words.
Glad that you liked the new update :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

June 30, 2010, 08:41AM #216 Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:25AM by MarvelFan12345
My fav thing about this update is the loading screen. Truly great and dazzling. Just right for Emma!

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 30, 2010, 02:41AM
the load screen is hot btw ;)

Thank you, I love sexy Emma what can I say? lol, and thanks for the effect for her Astral Shock :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 30, 2010, 08:41AM
My fav thing about this update is the loading screen. Truly great.

Thanks, it took me a while to get that loadscreen as I wanted, and I'm happy with the final result :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thank you :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Important!
I noticed that I made a mistake with Emma's talent file on the latest version of the mod, I'm not sure if this will cause a bug or somehting, because I did not had time to play with her, but to avoid future problems, I updated the link of v2.0 with the fixed file and I also included the latest updates (the sparkles, loadscreen, etc.)
So, to all the people who have downloaded and installed the version 2.0, please download the mod again and replace the talent with the new file inlcuded in the new release or install everything again, you don't have to start a new game.

My apologize for this failure and please report to me if something is wrong with the mod.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks a lot! this Emma Frost mod is so much better than the old one.

I know this is the wrong place so please forgive me, whiteking if you have the time could you make invisible woman boost cause when you make a mod they all turn all pretty cool and fun to place with (emma,dazzer ec.)
UnCannyJean Mods & Skins