Which edition is better?

Started by Dman, March 10, 2010, 04:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So far that i know, there are 4 different editions of XML2.(Original, X-MEN, BrotherHood & Marvel Universe)

So all i'm asking, which one is the best of them all. With your favorite 4.

Original  :bishop: :colossus: :cyclops: :deadpool: :gambit: :iceman: :stark: :magneto: :nightcrawler: :phoenix: :pyro: :rogue: :stooth: :storm: :sunfire: :toad: :wolverine: :scarletw: :xavier:

X-MEN  :banshee: :beast: :bishop: :cable: :cball: :colossus: :cyclops: :emmafrost: :gambit: :havok: :iceman: :kittyp: :jubilee: :magma: :nightcrawler: :psylocke: :rogue: :storm: :archangel: :wolverine: :xavier: :xman:

BrotherHood  :archangel: :avalanche: :blob: :deadpool: :gambit: :colossus: :magneto: :marrow: :madrox: :mystique: :omega: :phoenix: :pyro: :quicks: :stooth: :scarletw: :toad: :x-23:

Marvel Universe  :panther: :blackwidow: :blade: :capamer: :genis: :daredevil: :doom: :strange: :elektra: :ghostr: :hawkeye: :hulk_icon: :humant: :iwoman: :stark: :pman: :moonk: :fantastic: :warbird: :nfury: :ronin: :spiderman: :spiderwoman: :thing: :thor: :vision: :wolverine: :colossus: :cyclops: :iceman: :storm:

Mine is probably X-Men
By the way Cyclops, Iceman, Wolverine Storm, Colossus, vision, Nick Fury, Luke Cage, and Dr. Doom were not in the Marvel Universe Pack
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Yea I know that. Thats why i put them very last because they were in the MUA games so i thought maybe any of you guys probably made a couple of changes to yours.

I like very much the X-MEN edition because you can choose your favorite x-men to play as and in the BROTHERHOOD you have many "evil" mutants who are great to play and have great powers. I like the others too but in the original I would change Ironman with an other mutant like Mystique  :naughty:

without any hesitation. X-MEN!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

X-men, of course!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

X-Men, I just switch out Magma for Shadowcat. (I can't stand Magma...and Kitty is so much better)

I would have to say X-men, deinatly the original is best :D
I am fire and life incarnate

The All X-Men Edition, i always use Jean and Magma

Marvel Universe - Captain Marvel, Human Torch, Hulk, Hawkeye
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927