Ultimatum

Started by mj fan, March 17, 2010, 08:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic
To make her a gothic-like person that will later eventually turn into a non-gothic person. Sorry if I offend gothics with this but most of the times they do that kinda stuff.

Quote from: white_TIGER on April 05, 2010, 01:29AM
I didn't like the end
espescially death of van Damme
I mean he is made of unbreakeble metal in Ultimate Universe
despite that Thing just easilly kill him - thats odd for me
that was a doom robot impersonation thing that the thing killed

Are you sure because if it's a robot ,it's a robot with blood!!!
:ugh:
mmmmm perhaps it was an other person like kristoff vernard ultimate

in the ultimate power series? that was a robot version of doom. not the real one. not exactly sure which instance your talking about :P.

You know in ultimatum, when the thing kill him there was blood so it was a real person
(He had blood on his hands)

Quote from: Deedooo on April 05, 2010, 09:10AM
that was a doom robot impersonation thing that the thing killed
I hope that it would be Doombot
but there was blood....

however they even haven't even shown yet how van Damme returned from Zombie World

btw Am I the only one who noticed that Ultimate Thing is kinda to strong in comparasing with his 616 verion

oh i guess i was thinking about a different time doom was killed. but tony stark remote controlled his silver centurion armor filled with fake blood packs and faked his death. doubt marvel would do that though.

well earth-616 Doom also 'died' a lot of times but he always comes back
and despite that I don't like Ultimate version much
hope he will be same in This case

Unfortunately i think D.Doom is truly dead (like wolverine, cyclops............)

Quote from: mj fan on April 05, 2010, 11:49AM
Unfortunately i think D.Doom is truly dead (like wolverine, cyclops............)

Yeah same here, i think they wanted to kill of so many characters to really be different from the regular universe. Without Doom, Wolverine and most of the X-Men they can bring up some new characters and villains. I still think the whole storyline was crap and way too nasty especially the part were the Blob is eating The Wasp (Janet van Dyne)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

that part was really f███ed up, imo.

I was a huge fan of the Ultimate Universe, but then they went and killed off so many great characters.  I think they screwed up by allowing that.  Ultimate X-Men was a favorite of mine that I read every month, but then they canceled it and lost a subscription:(

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on April 05, 2010, 01:48PM
Yeah same here, i think they wanted to kill of so many characters to really be different from the regular universe. Without Doom, Wolverine and most of the X-Men they can bring up some new characters and villains. I still think the whole storyline was crap and way too nasty especially the part were the Blob is eating The Wasp (Janet van Dyne)

I don't understand
Why did they created that charecters if in the end they got rid of them in such stupid way?

Jeph Loeb is, for me, a hit-or-miss kind of writer! And Ultimatum was a huge fat MISS for me (and for many other Marvel Fans, as far as I know about it)...
But Ultimate X is actually good stuff, I just don't get why did they get to do Ultimatum instead of just rebooting the (really bad at the time) Ultimate X-Men book with a new direction (the one we're seeing here in Ultimate X)...
Now the Ultimate Universe is all over the floor, and that's just sad... =\

totally horrible WHY!!!!!!!!! how the hell do you kill wolverine that's impossible