Worst Marvel character...

Started by Teancum, May 15, 2007, 08:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmm... if we're talking about villans from the 60's then I imagine you could probably have a feast on lame characters.  An Early X-men villain named the Locust is particularly annoying to me.  He can Glide and control (you guessed it) Locust.  Whoopie. 

lol theres a issue of deadpool caleed return of the lamest dead villains  .... they looked pretty lame  :chuckle:

I don't know why nobody has mentioned Amadeus Cho yet, the biggest, lamest Mary Sue character after "Batman with enough preparation time".

And I'll have to hate him during the new Herc series just because me likes some funny Olympian mayhem.

All of the latest marvel characters come from the silver/golden age. 

Think about MODOK/MODAM/MODOT.  Think about the Whizzer (though, really, the entire All-Winners Squad).  The various other patriotic heroes who aren't Cap.  And so on.

And kill yourself if you don't love Howard the Duck.

then excuse me while i kill myself...

Well for one I happen to like Namor, not that I'm going to argue with you. He really hasn't been a staple of marvel comics since the 40's, and ever since then there has been some really dumb things done with his character.
But if you look at the era from which Namor comes, terrible characters are a dime a dozen.
Who knew that mongoose blood could give you super speed.

Marvel, IMO, needs to purge alot of its old characters.  The whole mythology thing is old.  And stupid to put in comics.  Personally, I think they should've left Thor dead.  Hercules should be done away with.  And Asgard should never be mentioned again.

hey no way, thor better stay in comic forever, i feel bad for u that u dont like myth, i love myth.

yes lately thor comics not as good as 80's and 90's, it is becz who write story for thor know nothing about myth

I don't like 'The Thing' It does weird moves on MUA and, well i just don't like it

How bout worst Marvel character from the comics?

THE GIANT PURPLE Dinosaur named Barney from the Marvel Sereis: Godzilla King Of The Monsters.

February 06, 2008, 05:19PM #71 Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:21PM by muafan
 Howard the Duck, and antman ya... controling ants  :wtflol: :wtflol:wat a f***ing  kinda power!!!!!  :runaway:

Hey! Ant-man can grow and stuff too! But if you're talking about the Irredeemable Ant-Man I agree with you. That guy sucked! He was the biggest jerk ever! Perving on random women . . . sheesh.

Well, i am NOT going to mention the characters like Peter Porker or Howard the Duck, cause those are SO easily hated... they are not worth my hate ^^

I am mainly going to focus on known characters that i do hate or don't like...

Here we go:

Falcon - An excuse of a hero if you ask me... what's his power? Flight? That's it!... COME ON!

Luke Cage - Power and concept is fine, but what's up with the "street-look"... i hate his looks... honest, even his "powerman" looks sucks... LUKE GET A SUPER-HERO IMAGE CONSULTANT!

Thor - I mean, he is A GOD... and he has been beating up so many times it's not even funny! Goldy Locks is so lame... "You souless machine, how dare you struck the son of Odin"... i mean, spidey just speak my thought "SHOWOFF" XD

Silver Surfer - He is SO... SO powerful... it's boring.

Now... on other comments...

Jubilee might seem lame... but she was rumored to be one of the most powerfull mutants out there:
Quote from: WikipediaAs referenced by Emma Frost while training in Generation X, Jubilee has the untapped potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level, which in theory is the equivalent of a fusion bomb. Her moral stance on taking a life was observed by Emma during the Phalanx Covenant when Jubilee explained her fear of killing someone should her powers ever flare up again as they did during the Acts of Vengeance storyline in Uncanny X-Men. Emma Frost stated that Jubilee had unlimited potential and was one of the most powerful mutants she had ever encountered.

And Namor... can't belive you guys hate him... i mean, yeah, he runs around pretty much naked, but COME ON... he is cool, he is one of Marvel's first, no wonder he is cocky XD

Cheers

Pretty much every mutant has been at some point rumored to be one of the most powerful mutants out there.

There's not that many characters I don't like. At least none that I can recall at the very moment. I find it annoying that they come up with a new Goblin every couple of years, though.