Spider-Man 4 what the heck?

Started by ragincajun, December 08, 2009, 05:22PM

Previous topic - Next topic
As far as a Spiderman 4 goes I think it will be a complete screw up if they do indeed go back to the high school years.  Although Spiderman 3 wasn't perfect it did leave it open for more villains.  Personally I would've liked to see them either bring other classic villains or lead up to a crossover with another marvel character, like Wolverine or even Captain America.

I am kinda up for reboot. Trilogy wasnt great. It was worst from part to part and it will be over with Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane. We still dont know what it will be for sure so for now Im just happy that ther are going for another Spider move. What it will be we will see..

I only say, that if they will create it in a high school environment, than they should call it Ultimate Spider-man, cause I maybe accept it like that.

Maybe is it better than part 3.

I donĀ“t like Spiderman The Movies Part 1 & 3.

The Story and the actors Tobey Maguir and Kirsten Dunst are not the right ones for the Figure Spiderman and Mary Jane.

simply no SpiderMan 4 will be out...

I feel that this movie will be a failure.

Quote from: Bummps on April 18, 2010, 02:34PM
I feel that this movie will be a failure.
yeah this movie will fail
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

When I heard that somebody else was making Spider-man 4 and that it was gonna be just like Spider-man 1 again, I pretty much said Fail cause we don't need another story on how Spider-man came to be. I mean it's already been done, just continue with the movie not another prequel please.

I"m happy with it.  As long as they don't ruin it the way they ruined X men.  Overall decent cast but Rogue....my poor Rogue they ruined her:(