Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You guys probably already discussed it, but I read that they're not releasing a PC version because of piracy. It's the same reason we didn't get a SSF4 for PC. If that's the case, is it possible to make mods or skins for a console? I mean, I'm not saying to do anything illegal. Like a paid, bought official game...But maybe make a copy and then edit those files so that there are texture mods/skins in-game?

YAY lets hope!! Because Galactus and Taskmaster havent fully been announced yet so, thats all we need to hope for!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wait, if I take it right, this site "rumored", that even Galactus and a Sentinel would be playable? Both, which are totally big and wouldn't fit the game, if they would be shorter, smaller? BTW, I still prefer Venom and Megaman over any of the "possible" ones.

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 28, 2010, 09:59AM
Wait, if I take it right, this site "rumored", that even Galactus and a Sentinel would be playable? Both, which are totally big and wouldn't fit the game, if they would be shorter, smaller? BTW, I still prefer Venom and Megaman over any of the "possible" ones.
The Sentinel has been playable before and he had no problem. And Galactus is supposed to be a boss so I don't think he counts as playable.

I think Galactus has to be nonplayable otherwise Marvel would have an extra char, and Sentinel I dont get either, but as a villian working with Magneto like in Wolverine and the X-Men but I wish Frank West would have made it in and i am Happy about Hsein-Ko

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

But still, I never liked rumors. So, I won't accept anything, until it is official. (BTW: WHOA! The response was fast!)

I usually don't either but so many people have been saying this rumor is true that for me its hard not to believe it. Especially since the first guy who said this was right about many other games and this game's DLC.

Lol of course these responses must be fast it is very important lol, and maybe this guy is just saying what the twitter account said, but trying to make it his own

Still totally fast responses. BTW, even if Hulk Hogan, Edge, Chris Jericho and Santa Claus would tell me these, I would still wait for something official

lol Santa all I want for Christmas is for Jean Grey the Phoenix to be in Marvel vs Capcom 3, Santa how about a toy truck instead kid? Lol jk but Im still hopeing for Jean all the way!!

Never give up hope! Only Hope Summers, because Nightcrawler and Cable died because of her.

See if Hope is/ has any thing to do with Jean and they are bringing her back they shouldnt make her kill or get people killed because then she will end up right back to where she started DEAD!

I miss Nightcrawler...Is he in this game? If no, then they should have put him in. I prefer him anytime over MODOK.

Nope he is not in and I prefer anyone over Modok, why not Mystique, or Selene, or someone cool I mean for real! He is such a joke like in the 3rd episode Hulk just punches him in the face and he goes flyin and X-23 slices off his little laser beam things

Edit: And to have Wesker working with him makes me sick lol