Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The only other X-Woman who I feel should be is Psylocke. Rogue and Mystique as well but due to their powers it is unlikely they will make it. For non-X-Men females I'd pick Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, Elektra, and Scarlet Witch.
I also love other females like Polaris, Wasp, Enchantress, Kitty Pryde, Dazzler, Songbird, etc. but lets face it they probably won't make it.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 24, 2011, 06:22PM
The only other X-Woman who I feel should be is Psylocke. Rogue and Mystique as well but due to their powers it is unlikely they will make it. For non-X-Men females I'd pick Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, Elektra, and Scarlet Witch.
I also love other females like Polaris, Wasp, Enchantress, Kitty Pryde, Dazzler, Songbird, etc. but lets face it they probably won't make it.

I vote for Psylocke too!

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I am curious to see whether they include more X-Men characters. Although it is quite doubtful. I think we will probably see some in cut-scenes though. I am sure we will see Scott in Jean's ending or whatever. I am glad they are aiming to create this for the fans though. I am happy that Jean has made it. Since this game will also be on the PC, I am curious to see whether people will Mod characters or not. It would be pretty cool if we could have MvC3 versions of Storm & Jean in MUA. I will not get my hopes up though.
Booooyaaaa.

Actually the game will not be for PC. Only for the 360 and Ps3

I want Emma in, they could do so much for her! Dazzler, Psylocke and all the others you listed to would be good!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 25, 2011, 04:19PM
I want Emma in, they could do so much for her! Dazzler, Psylocke and all the others you listed to would be good!

Emma was Disconfirmed but There is a small chance She might be DLC :-|

Yeah thats what I ment

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

She would be interesting as DLC. Wonder how her powers would work though? Probably a lot with diamond form melee attakcs and psychic blades and psychic armor. Her projectiles would probably be psychic bolts. Telepathy would be too difficult to implement in a fightning game without make the person unbeatable (which is why Jean doesn't have any psychic attacks besides her healing shield.)

I thought for a Xtreme or what ever, she could call out "It's over" And then say "Three in one" And the cuckoos come out and help her with a big TP attack

A strong and powerful psychic beam..that would be cool. I'd love to see how Psylocke would play. Probably psychic bolts in the form of butterflies and maybe a psychic beam. But very offensive up close with her psychic knives and telekinetic katanas.

BTW the game guide will be coming out on the day the game comes out. For everyone who pre-ordered the game online and won't get it until a few days after the release they can still get the guide and indulge themselves on that. I know I will.

January 25, 2011, 07:22PM #431 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 07:27PM by darkmaster20
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 25, 2011, 02:03PM
Actually the game will not be for PC. Only for the 360 and Ps3

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/5463/pcmvc3.jpg

EDIT: I have just been reading about it and it seems Game has made a mistake. And here is me getting my hopes up lol :P
Booooyaaaa.

That image is likely fanmade. Several people did it for MUA2 as well but they were all fake. If this game isn't on Ps2 then it certainly won't be on the PC which probably isn't made for fighting games like this (unless you use a gamepad). The developers of the game never said there was a PC version and only confirmed the game for the 360 and PS3.

Except for Street Fighter IV, Melty Blood and BlazBlue. Niitsuma-san (the developer, director & producer) never said they also having a plan to released on PC too, except for Wii if the markets are very successful.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html