Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 21, 2011, 04:46PM
It would be nice, but I can't mesh and I'm jsut now learning how to mod so I couldn't get there models from the game but making skins from MUA people and then making the mod could probably be done

What does meshing mean? People have already taken models from the game, have a look at: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=5441247&postcount=12526

Also, they just need 'bones' I think.. 

It would be really cool if we finally made it happen, and also had Capcom people. :)

Booooyaaaa.

Sounds awesome. Hope to see at least two more marvel females.

Jean is getting new costumes! Her New X-Men style costume has been fixed so that the Phoenix symbol is an X, her X-Men forever look was change to look more like X-Men forever. She also got a costume based off of her AOA look, and her X-Factor look.

http://jeangreyphoenixfans.yuku.com/topic/7320/Ultimate-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3?page=4  Here you can see the new costumes, the updated costumes, and the old costumes of Jean. Plus a new trailer or what ever showing Jean.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ok, I have to agree with everyone on that forum. It doesnt look like they put much effort in the AOA and X-Factor costumes. I like the Forever and New X-Men ones though. :) I hope they do her Marvel Girl (skirt) outfit for DLC. That would be awesome.

Yeah I posted on the fourm that I didnt like the AoA one, and that they should have at least taken the belt off for her Xfactor one. I mean come on, then it would almost look like her X-Factor costume. GRR, she better get one good DLC costume, and I wonder what the other costumes are for the people.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So is this gonna be a whole other game that everyone needs to get, or are they at least gonna put the new characters up for download? Cause I aint paying for a game that I already have just to get these characters. lol. It's already bad enough they haven't really lowered the price for it used here...

Quote from: Scabbia on July 24, 2011, 08:41AM
So is this gonna be a whole other game that everyone needs to get, or are they at least gonna put the new characters up for download? Cause I aint paying for a game that I already have just to get these characters. lol. It's already bad enough they haven't really lowered the price for it used here...

Nope its a new game all together. They are changing everything. The character select screen, what the characters look like in the selection screen. The health bars, the xfactor stuff, the characters them selves. New Maps, new modes. Even though thats a lot I agree its not worth it (Although I must say I will most likeyl get this.) And it makes me mad, that most of this was going to be DLC, but since all that trouble happend in Japan, they decieded to jam pack it all in one gaint game.

Well that sucks. They should at least put some of it up for download for those of us who have the first one already. I'd pay for that (cause I'm sure it wouldn't be much) This sucks... guess I'm just gonna trade in my game and get some in store credit and pay the difference.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 24, 2011, 10:28AM
Well that sucks. They should at least put some of it up for download for those of us who have the first one already. I'd pay for that (cause I'm sure it wouldn't be much) This sucks... guess I'm just gonna trade in my game and get some in store credit and pay the difference.

I own the original one to, but im gonna keep it and still get the new one. Im very werid like that. If a new version comes out i have to have it not matter what. I own Resident Evil 5, The collectors edition box set and gold edition XD so its not problem for me. I just wish there were different characters -_- I dont really like the new ones we are getting

I'm like that too, especially with my favs :) But I wont be doing that with this, just cause I haven't gotten Jill or Shuma yet so I might as well get the Ultimate version and get my money's worth...I guess... (Plus, I want Dr. Strange lol) When is it scheduled to release? I havent' seen that anywhere.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 24, 2011, 10:35AM
I'm like that too, especially with my favs :) But I wont be doing that with this, just cause I haven't gotten Jill or Shuma yet so I might as well get the Ultimate version and get my money's worth...I guess... (Plus, I want Dr. Strange lol) When is it scheduled to release? I havent' seen that anywhere.

November, I think somepeople said the 15th of November

Cool, then I'll have time. :D I just hope the trade in value for the original doesn't go down by then.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 24, 2011, 10:37AM
Cool, then I'll have time. :D I just hope the trade in value for the original doesn't go down by then.

I beat it might. Maybe when the game comes out they will do a special. Because Gamestop always does the thing where you trade in games to get the new one. Maybe they will do one where if you trade in the original MVC3 they give you extra credit towards a new copy of UMVC3

Jean looks aswome with the New X-Men costume, although i don't like her AOA one.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 24, 2011, 10:39AM
I beat it might. Maybe when the game comes out they will do a special. Because Gamestop always does the thing where you trade in games to get the new one. Maybe they will do one where if you trade in the original MVC3 they give you extra credit towards a new copy of UMVC3

Hopefully, plus I have the pro account with them so i get extra :D