Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i think on the way you can get more than one :D...mind you if it is 30 hours i'll just leave my PS3 on in a 2 player match and infinite time :P

http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_interactive/blog/2011/09/02/storm_alternates_in_ultimate_marvel_vs._capcom_3

More costumes for the Marvel side. Strangely enough they removed Storm's X-treme and red costumes but the new ones are much better imo!

hmm some of those look nice and inspiring for mua skins ^-^

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 05, 2011, 09:21AM
http://fans.marvel.com/marvel_interactive/blog/2011/09/02/storm_alternates_in_ultimate_marvel_vs._capcom_3

More costumes for the Marvel side. Strangely enough they removed Storm's X-treme and red costumes but the new ones are much better imo!

Where did you see her new xtremes?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 05, 2011, 04:45PM
Where did you see her new xtremes?
no marvelfan meant the costume from the x-treme x-men arc/team/comics

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on September 05, 2011, 04:57PM
no marvelfan meant the costume from the x-treme x-men arc/team/comics

Oh XD I just re read it and now I see it. Thanks :P Now I feel stupid because I went on youtube trying to find her new xtremes... LOL

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i got about to replacing my old HORI stick with this one...totally made on Sanwa parts...and to show my protest on how much I want Songbird to be a DLC XD

These controllers must be cool! xD, A regular PS3 controller for me it is however :P

Songbird would be awesome DLC! small chance of having her though :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

mind you it is weird trying to play like you do in an arcade with the TV being so far away...I had to sit quite close to it :D

if Songbird is a DLC i would main the hell out of her

I remember months before the release of the vanilla game, I keep on praying for Jean to be in the game :P
then different roster rumors circulated, one of the first includes Emma Frost along with some of the other later to be true reveals
then someone called lupinko posted a leak list which has Jean, many people doubted it
finally Jean was revealed in a trailer and I was so happy for her, I believe a lot of people felt the same at that time
for UMVC3, I was hoping for Cyclops so I could have a Jean/Scott dream team but it didn't happen :(
also no new female characters were added. No Ms Marvel, Rogue, Emma, Psylocke or even Elektra who was believed to be in
but they have some less wanted characters since first place like Shuma Gorath and X-23 (her power is just the least interesting among the female candidates) and adds Rocket Racoon. The absence of Megaman is also another story
and what's really a pain in the ass is that they gave C Viper an optic blast move which means Cyclops might never be in the game even in future updates if there is any
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

See I thought it was strange that X-23 and Wolverine, and Hulk and She Hulk got put in. But now I dont care because Wolverine and Hulk were gonna be in it any way, I love She Hulk and X-23 has proven to be pretty awesome in my book

yeah they're strange choices but She Hulk ended up as my no.2 main after Jean , also she's notably the only female Marvel character outside the X-Men
X-23 is in the game to promote her book, and so does Shulkie

well since we are reminiscing on the vanilla game, Thor's inclusion in this really pleases me as I really wanted play him and even though people say he isn't as powerful as the others, I still stuck by Thor throughout :D

even now I am still using Thor

actually I was disappointed by how Thor plays in the game,
his moves rocked 1000 times better on Mugen, I was expecting the MVC3 Thor to be better than that

well I personally main Thor and have met with some early failures because of his speed, but he has some wicked attacks and approaches like his crouching H cancel into Mighty Hurricane is quite the plus for me :D