Since I can do the alternative ends

Started by JETORONE, July 12, 2009, 08:58AM

Previous topic - Next topic
They say that it is possible to do alternative ends but in my game when I finish with the Dr. Doom I believe a portal and am going to speak with Nick Fury it sends me again the catillio of the Dr. Doom and when I advance I return to the same site

What I want to ask is since it is possible to do the alternative end

Thank you for the attention

They can answer me in English or Spanish

that it answers me whiteking  :chuckle:

The alternate endings result from the sidequests throughout the game. If you miss one particular quest, then Galactus successfully invades earth. If you completed the quest, then Reed Richards uses the device to defend the world against his invasion.

So you say that after you defeat Doom and after the first movie you don't see another one were Uatu tells you all about stuff that will happen? Like if you saved Jean in Mephisto's realm, Mystique will kill Professor X. Or if you saved Odin from Doom, Odin will protect the Earth from someone who attacked there. (was it Mephisto?)
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

u cant defeat dr doom after the first movie
You dare to steal from Galactus?!

January 14, 2010, 07:55PM #5 Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:59PM by Pooltastic
yeah I love that no matter who you save in Mephisto's realm they're screwed.
I mean it's either Mystique killing Professor Xavier, which causes Cyclops to disband the X-Men, or Jean Grey coming back, all phoenix like, very VERY ticked off.
:rofl:
Even better, we have Odin punishing Doom even if you haven't actually freed the dude!
:wtflol:

Phoenix has been ticked off multiple times and still the X-Men live, I'd rather save NC than phoenix.

about the odin thing: have you noticed how if you don't save nightcrawler he could appear twice? when you saved the mutant race and in the same cutscene telling us you just killed him? (mourning over xaviers death)

holy crap you're right!
that's like in American Mcgee's Alice when you can summon the Cheshire cat AFTER he gets killed by the Red Queen

I believe its possible though with Magneto in your team to save both Jean and Nightcrawler, dunno what that ending is though XD

Quote from: tymaca321 on May 16, 2010, 07:13AM
I believe its possible though with Magneto in your team to save both Jean and Nightcrawler, dunno what that ending is though XD

uh... WHAAAAT?!
serious?!
how?

Dark Mark's version on Magneto (which I believe is in the latest version of the OC pack) allows you to save both.  Just have Mags on your team when you reach that point in Mephisto's Realm.