Main:

In and out

Really fantastic! I'm so impressed!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I like your teams, Edward.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Great team! I love how you have the in and out group to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I love how the team is 90s style. To me that is the best X-Men because it has the most important members.

March 30, 2011, 02:17PM #80 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:05PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 30, 2011, 02:16PM
I love how the team is 90s style. To me that is the best X-Men because it has the most important members.

I Agree!

Edit: Does anyone have Michael P's site link? or Kat's Legend Dollhouse?

Ths is the link I always use, but alot of the site links here are old and dont work http://www.thecollectorsstop.com/tclilguyz/mh-links.html

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry for double posting but im putting links here, I found both sites I asked for here, plus 2 others I wanted to find they are really good sites!

Kat's - http://katslegends.t15.org/

Michael P - http://www.mikep.t15.org/

Joffre - http://worldoffantasy.t15.org/

Spaz - http://houseofmicros.t15.org/index.htm

Im also going to work on my site again, because I used all these sites for my site, and when there original sites went down I lost everything! lol so I will hopefully have it updated soon!

April 01, 2011, 05:00PM #82 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:05PM by MarvelFan12345
I present the Astonishing X-Men, the first live-action TV series for the X-Men.

It was inspired by the X-Men anime as I wanted to make another Astonishing X-Men team. It is a TV show but it would be the first live action TV series for the X-Men which is why everyone is wearing black leather, as I'm sure we all know yellow spandex just doesn't look good outside of the comics.

The first 5 in the pic would be the main cast along with some others I haven't decided. I also included Rogue, Iceman, and Gambit but I haven't decided if they should be main stars as well. I also made ones for Colossus, Armor, and Emma but they are on another computer so I'll post them later. No idea if they should also be main stars but they do fit the Astonishing label. Plus, along with the five I mentioned (minus Colossus), they fit the X-Men Anime team.

I think the cast will rotate (like the X-Men does in the comics) but the five I mentioned will be in all the seasons or at least most of them. To me they are the main X-Men so thats why they'll always be X-Men. The rest of the X-Members will switch around in seasons and basically come and go.

EDIT: I forgot X's on Iceman and Gambit. I'll update that later along with Colossus, Armor, and Emma.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 01, 2011, 05:00PM
I present the Astonishing X-Men, the first live-action TV series for the X-Men.

It was inspired by the X-Men anime as I wanted to make another Astonishing X-Men team. It is a TV show but it would be the first live action TV series for the X-Men which is why everyone is wearing black leather, as I'm sure we all know yellow spandex just doesn't look good outside of the comics.

The first 5 in the pic would be the main cast along with some others I haven't decided. I also included Rogue, Iceman, and Gambit but I haven't decided if they should be main stars as well. I also made ones for Colossus, Armor, and Emma but they are on another computer so I'll post them later. No idea if they should also be main stars but they do fit the Astonishing label. Plus, along with the five I mentioned (minus Colossus), they fit the X-Men Anime team.

I think the cast will rotate (like the X-Men does in the comics) but the five I mentioned will be in all the seasons or at least most of them. To me they are the main X-Men so thats why they'll always be X-Men. The rest of the X-Members will switch around in seasons and basically come and go.

EDIT: I forgot X's on Iceman and Gambit. I'll update that later along with Colossus, Armor, and Emma.

Great, a live action X-Men would be great! Did you make some of these or find them somewhere?

Thanks. Most are the same except for the X's (except for Iceman and Gambit who don't have X's yet). Rogue is the most edited but not too much.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 01, 2011, 05:10PM
Thanks. Most are the same except for the X's (except for Iceman and Gambit who don't have X's yet). Rogue is the most edited but not too much.

I like them alot!

Thanks again! I think an X-Men live action series would work really well. Not sure who would play who though. I'm not too good about the casting.

I wonder who also, im not the best at casting either lol

Some people have huge lists of casting. I always liked Famke as Jean, they sort of clicked for me. Since this is just fanfiction I'd love to see a teenage Famke play Jean.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 01, 2011, 06:10PM
Some people have huge lists of casting. I always liked Famke as Jean, they sort of clicked for me. Since this is just fanfiction I'd love to see a teenage Famke play Jean.

See I like Famke, but I see her as to old for Jean