The Other Vs Game

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 29, 2010, 02:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I will say Altair, hopefully we can get this topic up and runnin again!

Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Aquaman, and Flash vs Jean Grey, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, and Angel Phoenix is 90's lvl

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The X-Men.

Felix's Party (Golden Sun The Lost Age, Level 99) vs Isaac's Party (The Lost Age, Level 99)

Ok im gonna say Felix's party, I look it up a bit XD

Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Felica, Morrigan, Ryu vs Phoenix current lvls

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i'm not sure about this match, it's tricky. maybe Jean but Wesker has a lot of speed and super strength and can grab her. i'm not sure. but i'll go for Jean.

Claire Redfield vs Leon Kennedy?

oh lordy, this is a tough one, I will say Leon, but im thinking of a tie also, because I know the bound they have and dont think they would kill each other, and although Leon is the tough guy and all I know he has a soft spot for Claire

Jill Valentine Battlesuit vs Shadowcat

Shadowcat, she can evade her bullets + inmune to her punches and knife attacks.

Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Alice, Chris Redfield, Ada Wong and Leon Kennedy vs Albert Wesker (with his super strength, speed, high jump, etc.)

The first team, because if Alice has her powers it would make it easier, but in Afterlife she didnt and still kicked his butt, all tho he is probably still alive with the help of everyone else I think they could beat him!

Wesker and Dark Phoenix (Both with full power) vs Wolverine, Cyclops, Shadowcat, Storm, Colossus, Emma, Beast, Claire, Alice, Jill, Leon, Chris, and Sheva :/

Team 2... Chris & Jill/Sheva has bested Wesker before so he could be defeated if the whole RE team is playing and the X-men can take care of Phoenix :P

Wonder Woman vs Ms Marvel
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Ms Marvel bullet proof braclets wont help Wonder Woman now lol

T-Virus vs Legacy Virus

T-Virus i guess, since i saw what it did in the Extension live.

Alice (Resident Evil Extintion) vs Jean Grey (New X-Men)

Jean Grey, Alice is good, but not that good all tho they would make a good team!

Jill Valentine vs Domino

Domino (she has luck on her side)
Akuma vs Phoenix

Phoenix

Amaterasu (Hope I spelt that right) vs Phoenix

Phoenix

Nomad and Psycho(in nanosuit 1) vs. Alcatraz and Prophet(in nanosuit 2)

Nomad and Psycho

Marvel vs Capcom XD