X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wolverine:I was attacked by a Skrull some time ago,maybe they have something to do with it...maybe Deathbird want us distracted so we wont stop her.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

"But the Skrulls, or Deathbird would have no chance in making it to the Astral plane." Jean said

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on October 29, 2011, 07:38PM
I'm SO lost here lol

If you read most of the past pages you should understand. Maddie left, Deathbird left, Jean's body is missing, Shadowking Wolverine and Jean are all trapped in the Astral Plane, but Shadowkings version. Etc XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nice :)      Since we are allowed to have more  than one char, I would also like to be Xorn :D

Wolverine:Yeah right Deathbird cant do that but Maddie can...she was the one who touched Shadowking body and it dissapeared...she is somewhere here or in Earth i dont know.

While Wolverine keep with his theories Sabretooth is fighting some Skrulls in Genosha.

Sabretooth:Where the hell is Logan?!He must help us till we die!
Paibok:You stupid soldiers...let me handle Sabretooth.
Sabretooth:Who are you?
Paibok:Im Paibok,thats all you need to know.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

An odd-looking man appears behind the brawl.....

Xorn : '' Both of you, stop it !!!! ( Paibok and Sabretooth ) , we must not fight each other , but join forces, cause he share a                               common enemy, Madelyne Prior. It's not her that it's dangerous, but the evil that's inside her...the Goblin Force http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/22955/448886-goblin_force_super.png , and to stop that thing, we need to  interfere with powers beyond our imagination.....an alliance must be formed........

Deathbird:Alliance?Im not so foolish!
Paibok:Quiet!
Super Skrull:Xorn is right we need to defeat Maddie and then begin the invasion,we cant domine Earth if there is no Earth to domine!
Deathbird:Right...im calling Lilandra
Sabretooth:Great,call Corsair and Havok too,we need everyone.

"But Maddie fled the planet, I felt it." Jean explained

''They really think im no longer a thread anymore? Huh, funny, because I have the mansion self-destruct button right in front of me'' Bastion smiled, and with that same huge grin, pressed the button
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(I wanna get out, I only dont know something that would make it logical to get out of the astral plane, somebody help me here xD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

We can fight to get out of the Astral Plane, and btw what mansion? The Mansion blew up already XD

Well, since know body is currently playing Emma Frost... SNAG! She's mine! Lol (BTW I'm using my take on Emma, kind of mean, but more caring lol, but I can always change...)

"Jean, Logan, I think I have a way for you to get out of the Astral Plane. But it's going to be difficult." Emma spoke in her head. "Whom ever put you inside the Astral Plane has a tight watch on all of you, and I have a feeling they wont let you out without a fight. Maddie will most likely be returning within hours. We have to be ready for a fight, and you two must be here!"

"Alright Emma, we need to know who we are facing aganist so we know if we stand a chance or not!" Jean replied.

Else Where...

"I am one of whom helped place these heroes and villains in the Astral Plane, and on my watch, they wont escape!" A mysterous woman said her eyes glowing with Fire.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 30, 2011, 08:37AM
The Mansion blew up already XD

I dont know much about Cerebra, but isn't it located in the mansion? xD

(Im not saying anything currently, as there is not much to be said xD)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on October 30, 2011, 08:50AM
I dont know much about Cerebra, but isn't it located in the mansion? xD

(Im not saying anything currently, as there is not much to be said xD)

LOL I forgot about the mansion lol, stupid me! We need to work our way out of the Astral Plane