heromachine 3

Started by Rogue, December 22, 2010, 04:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Magma looks amazing, I love her pose!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

O_O magma pose is soooooo freakin awesome O_O

Wow awesome! Tarot is terrifiying and Magma is outstanding!

WoW! Thank you all dear! I do my best!

marrow and kitty

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

SUKA SUKA SUKA SUKA!!! (lovelovelovelove) <3
unique perspective for Kitty, & for Marrow ouu juicy bones! XD
Rogue can I request TAS Jean, Rogue & Storm in their TAS costumes with poses as if they're doing their powers?
I was thinking of adding them in my xml2 loadscreens..
if you don't mind :)
(I understand if you're busy & couldn't fulfill this request though)

I believe in some of the first pages there are some 90s style versions of Jean, Storm, and Rogue.

BTW Rogue amazing new pics! Marrow is a new fav of mine :)

thanks all!
nuhverah at the moment I'm working on other projects. But I could try. The perspective with loadscreens is a little frightening for me, frankly. Do it for your own loadcreen, I do not want someone using my work. sorry ... I hope you understand me.
I have done the girls 90's. But not all of them use their powers. You can find them in this topic.

All right. I thought and thought ... And I could not refuse you my precious Nuverah. nere are my creations. I did it quickly especially for you. How well it turned out - you decide!

Storm

This is my long-standing creation. I have not reworked It. I think it's nice.

Jean - new

Rogue - new

Now you can get to work! Sorry for my previous post - I was not in the mood ....

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 08, 2011, 11:36PM
I believe in some of the first pages there are some 90s style versions of Jean, Storm, and Rogue.

Yeah I've seen them but thought the requests would be more specially made for xml2 loadscreens project XD

Quote from: Rogue on July 09, 2011, 03:22AM
All right. I thought and thought ... And I could not refuse you my precious Nuverah. nere are my creations. I did it quickly especially for you. How well it turned out - you decide!

Storm

This is my long-standing creation. I have not reworked It. I think it's nice.

Jean - new

Rogue - new

Now you can get to work! Sorry for my previous post - I was not in the mood ....

Ohh thank you so much Rogue! They're perfect. But now I feel guilty for requesting these when you're in such a bad mood (._.") Sorry honey~XD
You sure you don't mind me using these? If you change your mind again let me know, I respect your protectiveness over your creations, I won't use them unless you let me :)

July 09, 2011, 05:38AM #504 Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:41AM by Rogue
Oh! I'm in the mood now ... I am so ashamed ...:(
Do with them what you want! They are at your disposal! :)
And Now on the contrary, I am very pleased that my work likes to someone, and someone wants to use them for our favorite game!

Thank you for your approval, Rogue! :'D
& don't be ashamed, us girls we do have our mood swings sometimes & I understand that more than anyone XD
Actually I wanna 'mix' your creations with other medias in a loadscreen so that it will look a lot of variety :D (for P.Frost's TAS girls project).
You'll see the end result soon~

I love all the new ones you did, Storm looks amazing, along with Jean, Rogue, Kitty, and Marrow :D All of them are amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Your 90s Girls are amazing! You have amazing talent in your hands to always whip out new characters in unique and exotic costumes with killer poses XD

Oh! you are so kind, my friends! Your words make me hang back ... Thank you!

Wolfsbane X-factor and M Hellions

QuoteYou'll see the end result soon~
Great! Can't wait! :)

I love the poses, they are amazing!