Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you so much!!! Adore your Rogue!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Updated the first post with Classic Rogue Love in Vain & Exotic Sisters; Scarlet Witch & Polaris!<3

They all look really good! Great job! This Crystal model has turned out to be a really great one!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you very much Nuhverah! you're the greatest! and as my friend Rogue Said you're the greatest Designer! i LOVE all your work! it's Aswome! Thank you very but very much Nuhverah for all your hard work!

I like that Rogue "Love in Vain" I was wondering how that would turn out. Awesome job, as always :)

OMG!!! It' so beautiful! love all you skins dear nuhverah and your pics are amazing! You are the excellent designer sugah!

Updated my first post with latest skins; Polaris Alternate & Arcade Emma! :D

OMG!! You did it!
thanks a lot for it dear nuhverah!! I like your fantastic job!

cool i'll definitely download them sometime ^_^ does emma have a diamond form?

I like both skins!
And I'm sorry I couldn't help more with the cape, hopefully someone else has the offsets ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks everyone ;D
@ Deedoo: Currently I don't have Emma's Diamond form yet, but hey that's an awesome idea, I'll include her diamond form in the next skin batches (together with Storm I guess)

@Whiteking: Never mind dear, perhaps in the future if anyone have the cape's offset, they're willing to share with the rest of us :)