What power in your opinion is the best?

Started by Rogue, November 18, 2010, 02:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteI think mimic's powers are great.
i agree! It is magnificent and various!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I would agree with NowhereMan but I want to post something original. I'd have to say Hydro-Man's ability to control, turn into, and generate water in all its forms, if he really wanted to, he could hold the world hostage with powers like that.

Telekinesis and telepathy. If not, water-related powers are nice, like respire under water, create tsunamis, Ice, snow...

I think, to change the shape  is too a  good idea! Today you are the beauty, tomorrow - are even better! As you will wish!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Shape shifting would be great like everyone has been mentioning, so many bad & evil things are going through my mind Muhahaha. Deedooo, I wouldn't be worrying about your damn hard drive/cell phone/hotel room key anymore XD.

100% agree with Jean_Grey_Phoenix!!! I love psychic powers and all powers related to water and Ice!!!

I would like to be like copy cat and mystique be able to shape shift and have peoples powers, then you can just have what ever power you want without touching people or getting close to them :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

molecular immobilization and molecular combustion

i totally love teleportation!! and i don't even care which one, blink's or nightcrawler's or wraith's. i also love multiple man's power to "dupe" himself.

but having mimic's power and then copy teleportation, "duping", Wolvie's healing, telepathy and telekinesis would be SICK

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

All you people are just talking about natural powers.For me its a fully charged unibeam blast.

Easy. Not having to breathe.
I'd never need to stop talking.
El Maiz