How big would you prefer a shipping roster for an XLM/MUA game to be?

Started by Oddark123, January 09, 2011, 08:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know every time I make my list I always come up with tons more of characters to put in!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 16, 2011, 10:45AM
I know every time I make my list I always come up with tons more of characters to put in!

Which is why i think my idea is perfect: developers keep making more additions to the roster, and gamers only have one thing to think about: who do you want to download, and who do you want to be available next

Update: oops, it's actually two things instead of one :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

That would be a good idea, but I change mu characters to much so for me it would be constant downloading lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Jerkman on January 16, 2011, 09:39PM
Which is why i think my idea is perfect: developers keep making more additions to the roster, and gamers only have one thing to think about: who do you want to download, and who do you want to be available next
I agree this would be awesome.