Character you were most surprised to not find a mod done or in progress

Started by Oddark123, January 17, 2011, 04:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'm pretty sure we have pretty much nearly everyone covered in the Big Request thread that needs to be covered. lol

Just gotta wait till someone takes up those requests.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I am also surprised that Armor and Pixie werent made yet

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 18, 2011, 03:17PM
I am also surprised that Armor and Pixie werent made yet
I think a lot of people would enjoy them, but they would be tricky to pull off. And thanks for the info about Dazz, glad to know she is still married (even if she isn't still seeing her husband)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 18, 2011, 07:09PM
I think a lot of people would enjoy them, but they would be tricky to pull off. And thanks for the info about Dazz, glad to know she is still married (even if she isn't still seeing her husband)

Yeah they would be hard to pull off, but maybe in the future or so, and you are welcome for the info on Dazz!