What modders do you look up too?

Started by Jeanfan321, July 06, 2010, 11:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
nodoubt_jr
Toothless
Deedooo
Whteking
Mr Law
Nuhverah (Newish, I think, but very skilled, I love the Classic Phoenix skins plus the original 90's skins, and the zombies, just everything!)

All the mods, skins, and boosters, oh ya and Meshes that you guys have made are amazing! I am probably missing others, but really everyone is great here!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

February 06, 2011, 03:38AM #16 Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:41AM by Nowhere Man
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 05, 2011, 05:59PM
Same as Nowhere Man. Not my student but, he knows what he's doing and he ain't quitting. And he does a superb job.

Thanks Marv-senpai ^^. And you, Dihan and Whiteking have been helping me with my doubts from the very start. Plus, the three of you, Marvel Watcher and Fox have become great friends of mine. And that's worth more to me than any mod. Luv u guys ;)

Deedooo and NoDoubt are others I think are great guys. Too bad I don't run into them at the messenger :/.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I look up to

Whiteking, Nowhere man, Nodoubt, Toothless, Deedooo, and Nuhverah!
You are genius, guys!!!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I look up to many Modders, such As Daedooo, Dihan, Blaw, and Jeanfan. There are many excellent modders out there that Never cease to amaze me.

The modders/skinners I look up to are Nodoubt Jr, Dihan, Deedooo, Toothless, Edward, Whiteking, Nuhverah, and Nowhere Man.

As for me the ones that inspired me the most are Deedooo, WhiteKing, MarvelFan12345, Toothless, JeanFan123 & Nowhere Man.& I thank & respect fellow forumers as well for their awesome ideas & helpful responses :)

February 08, 2011, 10:58AM #21 Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 11:01AM by edward
I look up to all the modders. Especially does that tried really hard. But my two favorite modders here are nodoubt_jr and Blaw.
Nodoubt_jr cause what would xml2 modding be without him? He really has a good passion on making the characters work as close as possible to the conversations, and really helpful friendly guy.

Blaw, for once again what would MUA modding be without him. Not only that he really tries to help those who are trying to learn "me for example".

Also modders who are there to help/encourage like whiteking, deedoo, nowhere man,  MarvelFan12345, Toothless, Gevth, and marvel watcher.

And not forget all the modders who build this town, who I didn't really get a chance to meet like Idrinkpepper, matt710, Dihan, Iammingy, Dark_mark, Norrin Radd, Noelemahc, Burning Rage, Thetommyboy, BliZz, and of course Teancum.

Yes I forgot those names! Idrinkpepper and matt710! Thanks for the reminder :D. Those are "oldtimers" here.

And I'm glad that there are more modders around now like Deedooo, MarvelFan12345, Nu.. Nu.. anyway you know who you are XD (Sorry I'm not yet into memorizing gimme a break, I had a long absence XD), Edward, Lord Frankie, ofcourse our Russian counterparts UltimateVenom, Marquis.. So many names I forgot most =[ .

Anyway I respect anyone who has tried to make a mod, respect to those who released even small things like a custom trivia or huds. It all kept the community running.

Quote from: edward on February 08, 2011, 10:58AM
I look up to all the modders. Especially does that tried really hard. But my two favorite modders here are nodoubt_jr and Blaw.
Nodoubt_jr cause what would xml2 modding be without him? He really has a good passion on making the characters work as close as possible to the conversations, and really helpful friendly guy.

Blaw, for once again what would MUA modding be without him. Not only that he really tries to help those who are trying to learn "me for example".

way to kiss-up the admins LOL. just joking. they became admins for a reason.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on February 08, 2011, 01:08PM
And I'm glad that there are more modders around now like Deedooo, MarvelFan12345, Nu.. Nu.. anyway you know who you are XD (Sorry I'm not yet into memorizing gimme a break, I had a long absence XD), Edward, Lord Frankie, ofcourse our Russian counterparts UltimateVenom, Marquis.. So many names I forgot most =[ .

I believe lord frakie (aka magneto) has actually been here for longer than whiteking or me. sure for you this might still be considered "new" cause you've been here like forever, but still...

I refer "new" the ones who don't have the MODDER rank. Hence why I only mentioned the ones with "at least" modder's rank before. Doesn't mean I respect non-modder ranked people; because I do, their efforts and ofcourse releases also inspire others.

you said it! the all new, all different x-modders LOL. you guys have my deepest respect.

Can't believe I forgot in my post other great modders like Mr. Law, Matt710, Teancum, UltimateVenom, and Dark_Mark. Basically anybody who has shared with the community, big or small, is great in my eyes.

Mr. Law,Teancum,Sosiska - Superb modders.

i'd like to append my list with a special shout-out  to edward, nuverah, and the ruskie spiderman game skinners. i have a lot of respect for all of them